Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA Server

allup8679
allup8679
✭✭✭
I am completely unable to play during the night time hours. After trying to login for 10 minutes with only being kicked, I finally was able to get on. I went into Shor to run the sewers with friends. My screen went black and I was kicked for connection errors and to make sure that I have a valid internet connection. This. Happens. Every. Single. Night. Since. Morrowind.

My laptop never gets kicked offline. My desktop never gets kicked offline. Our tablets never get kicked offline.
I don't get kicked offline while playing DCUO. I don't get kicked offline while playing Marvel Heroes Omega. I don't get kicked offline while playing Black Ops3. Nor do I get kicked while using Netflix or Hulu.

But every night I spend 30 - 45 minutes getting told by damn screen that I can't play ESO because it's on my end.

It's absolutely pathetic that a game as big as this can't support the player base.

• Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try a wired connection.

I get horrific lag(most people do on console) but never take 35-45 mins to login just to be kicked, try ps4 support board
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    I am wired
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you playing from? in the states or somewhere else?
    For us in australia and new zealand, a "fix" has been hotspoting from our phones as our landlines are really bad and our 4g network and out preform it. Others have been having router issues, changing/swappung router has helped.
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in Iowa, right in the middle of the US.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you guys have much better internet and MUCH closer to the servers than us. So that first opinion may not apply.
    So it may be a router issue? Maybe
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what does your network connection speed test at?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    We were upgraded to fiber optic Internet this past spring and received a new router right out of the box.
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said, it started with Morrowind.
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    46.5 down
    6.5 up
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    allup8679 wrote: »
    46.5 down
    6.5 up

hmmmmm, that does the trick for me...normally, i don't start having issues until i get below about 20 Mbps down and 5 Mbps up...

worse yet to happen in Shor...sorry to hear...hope it's a very temporary thing...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Follow these instructions.

If that doesn't work, then do it this way.

Send results to support to determine if the issue is on your end (it almost certainly is). You'll most likely need to contact your ISP to resolve it.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 8, 2017 4:34AM
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tips.
    Just gor on, we'll see what happens.
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    I've cleared out the saved system data. I've reset my router. I've sacrificed a goat. What do I have to do to be able to play at night? It doesn't happen during the day. I have no issues then. But when I log in after sundown, I'm ***.

• allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. This is still a thing.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh i see