The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Friendly, mature player looking for a home!

celia_lune
celia_lune
Soul Shriven
Hiya, and thank you to those of you who takes time out of their day to read my wall of text here!

I'm a 33 year old gamerchick from the cold north that recently decided to finally find a suitable home in this wonderful game. I've been playing on and off since 2014, I'm a trauma nurse that works odd hours at the hospital and therefore is forced to take breaks from gaming from time to time, depending on my schedules. So to any guilds that have a certain amount of attendance requirements: I will respectfully decline any inquiries, thank you for reading this far and best of luck!

I have never been in a "proper" guild before, the only one I'm in and have been since the beginning is a friends Trading Guild. I've always adventured on my own, explored the world at my own pace, done dungeons with great LFG people, and just enjoyed the scenery and the lore while doing my quests and learning the game. It's a little daunting to "put myself out there", but hopefully the right guild will come along and I'll find a home with like-minded players! (and I would love it if most were around my age...ish! Or atleast have a mature community)

I am a devoted altoholic and have all classes covered and then some, since variety is everything for me and I really enjoy the freedom you have in ESO when it comes to customization. Since I like to take things slowly and explore every nook and cranny I still haven't reached max level or started on the Veteran ranks on any of my girls, but with my increased availability I expect to get there soon! I've cut down on my hours at the hospital, so I have a lot more spare time to spend playing around. <3

What am I looking for?

I am searching for a guild to call home, where I can meet some amazing people and settle down. I am not interested in a guild with countless members since I value the intimacy and family atmosphere that can be found in smaller guilds. What's important is that there's a good amount of activity and socializing amongst the members you do have! I would especially love it if the guild had a well established community that uses Discord, since that is my preferred voice / chat client.

Said guild must have regular events scheduled, however not be picky; I personally love all PVE aspects of the game and will therefore not be joining a guild that merely does raids / trials and Veteran Dungeons. I want a guild that does EVERYTHING, from normal dungeons to delves, to world bosses and quests, or simply just adventuring around the world. I wouldn't mind some light RP either!

While I've always loved end-game content in other games, it has never been my main focus. The social side is much more important! Although, let it be noted: Sometimes I do prefer to just be in my own company and enjoy the game, so I am by no means after a guild that can entertain me 24/7.

What can I offer?

Well...errr. Cookies and hugs? I will always do proper research of everything, be it a class, role or dungeon boss. I am a Wiki-Nerd, and consider Google to be my best friend. I'm very social and friendly, and have a positive view on life. I have one of each class, in addition to a dedicated tank and a healer, and I am trying to get my crafter levelled up in every skill. I am an obsessive hoarder, so if you're ever in need of a particular item chances are good that I'll have it lying around somewhere!

I will never decline a request for help, and will be there first in line with both hands in the air if a dungeon run is called for!

Oh, and I have my own house so you won't find me sleeping in your kitchen or under your stairs. I love to invite people over for tea and cookies!

Hope to hear from you!

~Celia~
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Celia,

You might be interested in The Sewerjacks.

We are a small close knit guild of mature and friendly players from all over Europe. We are active on Discord and have no plans to grow into a large anonymous guild as we prefer to play with people with whom we share a companionship.

We are welcoming to veterans and newbies alike and do a wide range of events together including pledges, questing, normal/Vet dungeons and small scale PvP. We also have close ties with some other like minded guilds whom we team up with to do bigger things. All of us have real life commitments so our attendance policy is relaxed and our events are often impromptu rather than "every Thursday we do xyz". We also do light RP from time to time.

We have amazing people in our guild and we all love cookies and hugs.

If you're interested and/or would like to know more, please contact either myself @Kodora79 or our officer @Beithe13 in game for a chat. I'm working now, but will be playing this evening.

Good hunting!

Jiandao

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/342100/eu-pc-the-sewerjacks-pve-pvp-rp
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Lodge of Sorceresses is recruiting! :) Don't miss us out!
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Zunkis
    Zunkis
    ✭✭
    Come and try us out
    http://glorytothebrave.shivtr.com
    Or Whisp me ingame @Zunkis
    Welcome
    Edited by Zunkis on September 9, 2017 3:25AM
  • celia_lune
    celia_lune
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the replies so far, I truly appreciate it! I am still on the lookout for the perfect home.

Gelmir and Zunkis:

Thank you for your offers, sadly neither of your guilds looks to be what I am searching for. Good luck and may our paths cross in Tamriel!

@Jiandao:

I've sent you an email regarding a chat in-game, hope we can speak soon! :)

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually I don't respond to these threads, since I don't like to 'aggressively' advertise ourselves.

But your post was so interesting, I could leave this thread without mentioning our guild:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/156098/web-originally-rogue-now-general-guild-recruiting-pc-eu-mostly-pve-focus-non-hm-trials
  • celia_lune
    celia_lune
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much for taking your time to write to me, SirCritical, I truly appreciate it! Sadly your guild doesn't seem to be what I am looking for, but I wish you the very best and hopefully our paths will cross some day in Tamriel!

~Celia~
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Celia,

Our guild uses team speak instead of Discord but if that is not a deal-breaker for you you might want to checkout our recruitment post https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/324051/greybeards-and-gals-eu-casual-social-guild/p1
    or checkout our own guild website https://forum.greybeardsandgals.com/forum.php

Good hunting for a good home and I hope you will find one to your liking.

Xrixi
    To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! I'm usually not one to advertise, but I recognized a lot of myself in your OP and so thought I should bring the guild I'm in to your attention :). The Reapers (forum thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/152533/the-reapers-pc-mac-eu-server-english-speaking/p1 and website: http://thereapers.co.uk/) is a group of adults looking for a fun and relaxed time in Tamriel. We hold a variety of PvP and PvE events, social activities, and there's almost always someone on TS (no discord - yet?) to chat with. Most events are scheduled, but there's also plenty of people looking for a group to do a delve, dungeon, pledges, world boss or something else with in chat. I'd say take a look at the website and see if it's a fit for you, we'd love to have you!
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • celia_lune
    celia_lune
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you to everyone who has taken their time to read my text and that has sent me messages both here on the forums and in-game!

I think I have found a guild that suits me perfectly, so I will no longer be looking for a home. Thankfully! :smiley:

Hope to see you all in Tamriel!

Kind Regards,
    Celia