The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 stuttering after Morrowind Patch

• RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know the fps drops are related to the grouping tool right ? Join queue and see ur fps jumping all around .
  • Eyran
    Eyran
    ✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    You know the fps drops are related to the grouping tool right ? Join queue and see ur fps jumping all around .

That is one of the many problems. The drops most people are talking about happen all the time. Even when not queued
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »

FPS drops are happening regardless of being queued or not. I primarily play solo in this game and it's a mess right now.
  • Durian
    Durian
    ✭✭✭
    I get the stutters even not queued. It is worse in Craglorn. Only happened after the Morrowind update.

I also get a 2-3 second freeze whenever someone joins or leaves one of my guilds ... not good when on a boss in a dungeon! :(
    Edited by Durian on June 18, 2017 1:40AM
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been happening to me indoors now. Seriously aggravating. I hope we actually don't have to wait a month to have this fixed..
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stutter is still going strong. Would be nice to have an update on whether this is on your radar or not, ZOS.
    Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on June 26, 2017 5:05PM
  • MaKTaiL
    MaKTaiL
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue here on my Regular PS4. Stuttering everywhere, mostly when there are multiple players on the vicinity. Hopefully they will fix it.
  • MaKTaiL
    MaKTaiL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still the same problem after today's patch.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is this going to be fixed??? Some communication would be nice, ffs.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that had to stop going to Vvardenfell because it's nearly impossible to play over there. Every time I go over there I get disconnected at least once, lots of lag, quest markers don't even update for about 20-30 seconds. This isn't even during high traffic times.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel so ripped off. I've sunk so much money into this game and now it's unplayable.. and you have CSRs and community reps who can't even respond to paying customers. It's bloody ridiculous.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will have to wait till 2019 when the PS5 come out . Hopefuly with the High end pc spec console the devs will be able to provide us stable fps and top tier graphics . So just 2 more years guys ^^ .
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it looks like the latest patch fixed this (for me) for now. Still very aggravating as this isn't the first time this has happened. Patch drops > Introduces Lag/Stutter > Wait 3 months for a fix > Play again. I shouldn't have to take 3 month breaks at a time to fully enjoy an MMO experience.