The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[NA][PC][PvP][BwB][DC] Feral Swarm Is Recruiting

TorquedSoul
TorquedSoul
✭✭
Feral Swarm is a new guild focusing strictly on PvP in the Daggerfall Covenant alliance in Blackwater Blade (for now).

I'm looking primarily for players new to PvP (I'm new too) so that we can grow together and shape the guild, builds and tactics around our group personality rather than pure META thinking. Yeah, I know, they call it META for a reason. <shrug> Experienced players are welcome, but will be asked to be patient while we noobs sort things out.

Regardless of your level of experience, I would like the guild to be organized in combat. This means at the very least having either Discord or Teamspeak available so that you can hear command calls. You will only be required to speak if you lead a group.

Initially (probably as a result of necessity) we will run in small groups of ten or less and engage in either support for larger groups or havoc play and resource capturing. I'm currently only planning two guild runs a week so commitment will be low, unless you wantto organize more on your own. Individual initiative is always encouraged.

I expect this guild to grow slowly, so if you are patient and interested in helping develop a guild from the ground up, reply or contact me in game @TorquedSoul . Otherwise this thread will sink into the depths of this recruiting forum never to be seen again.
Edited by TorquedSoul on March 30, 2017 4:11AM
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I'll join. Message @Sortep1977 with an invite. Just created a DC character named Sokor Demongor. I can also create a FREE Discord server for voice chat b/c I can't see typing in PvP.
  • TorquedSoul
    TorquedSoul
    ✭✭
    @Sortep1977

Invitation sent!

Let me know what days and times you prefer so we can meet up and chat a bit.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our guild ( PUGz of Daggerfall ) will support you in any way we can if you need it. Welcome and we hope you all enjoy yourselves!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • envydust
    envydust
    Soul Shriven
    you guys still active ?