The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hakkvild's High Hall ?

ricam
ricam
✭✭✭
The crown showcase stated this home would be available 8/28 on console. It's not showing up in the crown store on ps4 as of 4:30 pm cst. Am I missing it?

"Hakkvild, former Jarl of Falkreath who freed the hold from Yashnag's Orcs, built himself this spacious hall on the heights above town, with convenient access to the crypts of his ancestors.
The Hakkvild's High Hall home comes in a furnished and unfurnished version and will be available for PC/Mac starting on August 14 and for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One on August 28."
Edited by ricam on August 28, 2017 9:48PM
PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also comes with a missing staircase that makes a furnished balcony unusable.
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »

Ya. I saw that. It's a shame they did a poor job of completing the house. But my little girl loves Skyrim and I promised to get it for her.
    PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the 28th is a typo. The update releases tomorrow (8/29) on console, so I'm guessing that's when it'll be in the store.
  • Stonyfoot
    Stonyfoot
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty cool, but it's no Flaming Nix, that's for sure.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah was totally disappointed in the house. I am sitting on 20k crowns because I wanted this place. Now that I toured it not so sure. Small things like this are just so dumb on zos part. The house is just way too small for a notable home imo. Gonna wait and see till the new Imperial one is released.
  • rebrur2
    rebrur2
    ✭✭
    There is a door that takes you to the balcony.
    Edited by rebrur2 on September 2, 2017 10:09AM
  • rebrur2
    rebrur2
    ✭✭
    rebrur2

3:06AM

Just for those who don't know. There is a door that takes you to the balcony. It is sort of in the doorway between the foyer and the main room. It looks like an elevator door, so the balcony is very useable.

• Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only half of it is accessible.
  • rebrur2
    rebrur2
    ✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »

It costs maybe 300 gold to get what you need to make a walkway from one side of the balcony to the other. ZOS has seen how much people enjoy building and customizing their homes (thus the dwemer building supply pacakge) and I am sure they figure people will do the same here.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rebrur2 wrote: »
    Aurelle1 wrote: »

It costs maybe 300 gold to get what you need to make a walkway from one side of the balcony to the other. ZOS has seen how much people enjoy building and customizing their homes (thus the dwemer building supply pacakge) and I am sure they figure people will do the same here.

That's a pretty jerkish way to go about selling a house if the inaccessible balcony was intentional. Enjoying customization is one thing, but making it mandatory just to reach a balcony is a bit of a jerkish move. :/