Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Domihaus Last boss. Lag spikes and frozen screen.

• regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Jay wrote: »
    Hey all!

I'm tagging a few people below who a brought up concerns with performance issues.

@regime211 @Sigtric @Mureel @SelfTherapy @Vaoh @SASQUATCH0

If you could clarify some information for us, it would be appreciated
    • What platform are you playing on?
    • What encounters are you experiencing these issues on?
    • Are you getting Latency, or Framerate issues?

As always, additional information would be helpful. Thanks!

I'm playing on ps4 platform,

What I have encountered throughout the dungeon is enemies being killed, and their bodies are still standing, at the very last boss I have had my screen frozen in the middle of battle twice within different runs, Also the text size for when the boss says it will shout, is covered up by all the Aoe damage. The biggest concern is the frozen screen in the middle of battle for me.

• regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Jay wrote: »
    Hey all!

I'm tagging a few people below who a brought up concerns with performance issues.

@regime211 @Sigtric @Mureel @SelfTherapy @Vaoh @SASQUATCH0

If you could clarify some information for us, it would be appreciated
    • What platform are you playing on?
    • What encounters are you experiencing these issues on?
    • Are you getting Latency, or Framerate issues?

As always, additional information would be helpful. Thanks!

Anyway I can send you video of the frozen screen I have been getting?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    Sigtric wrote: »
    shack80 wrote: »
    Did it today with mates, had some lag but no big issues on xbox1. Got the no death, speed run and hardmore, not all at the same, but still got those. Had to grind a little bit for the ND but only boss causing troubles was the third one.

I cant say that lag was so bad that it would make it unplayable not on xbox1.

Been watching a streamer do this on PS4 all day, multiple runs, no big lag issues

Just because you watched 1 person stream, and not have lag issues doesn't mean everyone else isnt.

Please apply this logic to your own lag. :open_mouth:
    Edited by Sigtric on August 31, 2017 3:09PM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dungeon needs to be fixed. on the last boss, we constantly keep getting extra lag. The boss spawns more and more mobs. The room is way to damn small to have all the aoe damage, plus with the mobs all together. I honestly don't know why you guys would think that was a good idea. My screen had froze and people could still hear me in chat. I had to close the app and relog in. Also some of the mobs hit way harder than the actually bosses. Also the text warning for when the boss shouts is covered by way to much aoe damage and the text only displays for about 3 seconds and disappears..i mean seriously why the hell did you guys even add all of that nonsense?

This dungeon is rough on veteran. There is no doubt about it. So many ways to die and die quickly - many of them being both annoying and frustrating. So I can only imagine if you add lag into the mix.

It's unlikely you will be able to complete this dungeon with a group of strangers randomly put together through the dungeon finder because this game has such an erratic difficulty curve it's nearly impossible to gauge. For example; I brought out my paladin-inspired tank the other day to mess around with (I usually play a healer) and I was actually able to tank and complete veteran Ruins of Mazzatun with him. Then I walked into White Gold Tower and got disintegrated by the fire breathing Daedra in there. I literally could not stay alive against them no matter what I tried....and it wasn't even a boss. lol

My point is this game's challenge is all over the map. One build can work fine in one place yet fail miserably in another. So this idea that a group of random builds tossed together into a random dungeon will work in a place like Falkerth is a long shot.
    Edited by Jeremy on August 31, 2017 11:38PM
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shack80 wrote: »
    Did it today with mates, had some lag but no big issues on xbox1. Got the no death, speed run and hardmore, not all at the same, but still got those. Had to grind a little bit for the ND but only boss causing troubles was the third one.

I cant say that lag was so bad that it would make it unplayable not on xbox1.

Been watching a streamer do this on PS4 all day, multiple runs, no big lag issues

Just because you watched 1 person stream, and not have lag issues doesn't mean everyone else isnt.

Please apply this logic to your own lag. :open_mouth:

Last time I checked forums are to being awareness not act like children, find another forum to act that way.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    @Astrid_V i find it hard to believe you just blew through this dungeon.

As I already said above, adds won't block you if they're killed asap, cause boss will spawn them more and more the fight goes, this is why good dps (and survivability) is important there . All of current DLC dungeons have been nerfed in last update(IC, SotH), dungeons from HotR are also not difficult when you wll learn its mechanics. This game doesn't need any more nerfs.

Took me 1 day to get "Falkreath Hold Challenger" achievement, so looks like it is doable and doesn't need nerfs. On youtube you can find plenty of guides how to beat all the bosses there :)

jEjYBVf.jpg
    Did it on my first vet try, yes it took 2 hours, none knew mechanic, it was supposed to be an normal run :)
    non stellar dps as in 40-45K on combat metric who also include aoe on adds.
    You need dps for the adds, its an dps check but an doable one, you need some coordination for the feet on fire, we found outer and inner track players in opposite directions, healer has outer track.
    Pillars is another dps check but again its modest.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.