The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Target Skeleton Bug?

MyrddinEmrys
MyrddinEmrys
✭✭✭
XBOX NA

So, pre-HotR, in testing burst damage with my Sorc, The Elemental Rage ultimate would add ~7-10k DPS to a short test on the dummy, however now that the patch has been pushed to Xbox, I went and ran the same burst tests as I normally do. Now I am getting not even a 3k DPS difference in burst between using the ultimate and not using it, which I can chalk up to rng on frags... This must be an issue with the target dummy, since it seems to melt regular mobs reliably still.

Anyone know what is going on or experienced this problem?
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I noticed the other day, maybe 1 out of 10 WoE is setting off balance. I think something is off, but not really sure.
  • MyrddinEmrys
    MyrddinEmrys
    ✭✭✭
    Update:

I just got home and did some more testing. There is defenitly something wrong with the target skelleton. If I cast ONLY Elemental Storm and do 4 Light attacks during the spell (2 each to keep SD enchant and crusher enchant up) I get ~16k DPS. If I run ONLY my non-ultimate abilities, I still get 16k DPS. If I run them togther, I get 15k DPS.... So yeah, I think there is a problem.