Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

FATALITY - Your Scroll is Mine - 3v20 feat. Smiff

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    I can see why your confuse
    Thelon wrote: »
    You didn't show the part where you dropped the scroll to 2 decent players. B)

Is this a joke, or are zerg goggles real?

You killed a bunch of new players. Calm down. Come back when you have a video of skilled, trained and equipped players.

Pretty sure we got zerged down with that scroll bud but hey if your skill requires numbers then your the best friend.

Pictures or it didn't happen. Fyi, I wasn't on that scroll. I was eating my rabbit food listening to my 2 peeps I was grouped with on ts . I can see how their skill level might appear like a zerg to you though. :wink:

I can see why your confused now. Why do you assume something you had nothing to do with. Your opinion means very little when you weren't even present in the area. Nice try though

If my opinion doesn't matter, why you bothering then?

I am far from confused. I see three guys chasing a group of new players that were whether skilled, nor equipped. I see three guys leaving their faction hurt while DC is pounding on AD to go on a suicide mission.
    What I don't see in the video...that is the interesting part. 3vs12 uncoordinated newbies can be done with any group if halfway decent. I am not saying you lack skills, not at all. I just feel Sotha had bigger targets to play these skills out. Up for the challenge?

If you read the post above yours he explained exactly what happened. He is right and did re acquire the scroll right after that with the same group. So once again your opinion means very little. Nice try though.

Once again my opinion matters enough to you that you feel the need to respond. Nice try though. Really.

edit; you wanted opinions for your video but only when people tell you how awesome you did? Well I see it diferently.
    Edited by Humphie on August 30, 2017 9:21PM
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I can see why your confuse
    You didn't show the part where you dropped the scroll to 2 decent players. B)

Is this a joke, or are zerg goggles real?

You killed a bunch of new players. Calm down. Come back when you have a video of skilled, trained and equipped players.

Pretty sure we got zerged down with that scroll bud but hey if your skill requires numbers then your the best friend.

Pictures or it didn't happen. Fyi, I wasn't on that scroll. I was eating my rabbit food listening to my 2 peeps I was grouped with on ts . I can see how their skill level might appear like a zerg to you though. :wink:

I can see why your confused now. Why do you assume something you had nothing to do with. Your opinion means very little when you weren't even present in the area. Nice try though

If my opinion doesn't matter, why you bothering then?

I am far from confused. I see three guys chasing a group of new players that were whether skilled, nor equipped. I see three guys leaving their faction hurt while DC is pounding on AD to go on a suicide mission.
    What I don't see in the video...that is the interesting part. 3vs12 uncoordinated newbies can be done with any group if halfway decent. I am not saying you lack skills, not at all. I just feel Sotha had bigger targets to play these skills out. Up for the challenge?

If you read the post above yours he explained exactly what happened. He is right and did re acquire the scroll right after that with the same group. So once again your opinion means very little. Nice try though.

Once again my opinion matters enough to you that you feel the need to respond. Nice try though. Really.

edit; you wanted opinions for your video but only when people tell you how awesome you did? Well I see it diferently.

Not my vid friend
    Smiff
  • Acts
    Acts
    ✭✭✭
    I dont understand why people hate on a Video that is meant to showcase an accomplishment, Something that is not normally done by Skilled or Average players. Or at least recorded and uploaded.

It should not matter the skill level of the players in this video, Its clearly not staged so who cares. Are you people just jealous that you are unlucky and cant pull something like this off and Upload it?

To those that want him to also include his Deaths by the Zergs afterwards, Why? Why should he go through the time to show Loss on a Video that is meant to show the Positive side of his POV? Or is it that people just want to let there EGO's loose and belittle him because he pulled something off you would have died too?

Nice Video BTW, WTB Smiffs POV
    AD VR16 Sorc - Act of Rage : Retired
    AD VR16 NB - Acts in Shadows
    AD VR16 DK - Bixx Low : Retired

EP VR16 Sorc - Acts of Dominancy

DC VR16 Templar - Acts of Rejuvenation
    DC VR16 NB- Acts of Ferocity
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acts wrote: »
    To those that want him to also include his Deaths by the Zergs afterwards, Why?

Nice Video BTW, WTB Smiffs POV

i felt this was a direct point to me, i wanted him to include the part where we got the scroll back, or at least a mention, just so we as a group got some sort of positivity from the video, because alot of people that watch this video are gonna think that he picked it up, and booked it back to wherever we took it from, thats all
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *While everyone is arguing about zergs, b[snip] builds in no cp, and toilet paper scrolls, Scipio runs and flies over the top rope and takes everyone out*

je-zfE.gif
  • MrSinister213
    MrSinister213
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh i only saw one or two high cp players(not that it is a legitimate indicator of skill)... rest had around 200.

it's 0 CP PvP friend

90% of those players were terrible.

It's still a worthy accomplishment and requires skilled gameplay and coordination to take down the sheer numbers of players, so it's still an impressive video that most people playing this game are incapable of. That being said, it that doesn't change the reality that those players were terrible and being in a no CP campaign does not somehow make it otherwise.

This coming from someone who only plays in a 24+ man outnumbering 100% of the groups/opponents you face. Sounds like you are mad these 3 lads rektd some of your zerg friends.

I enjoyed the video.

Sounds like you are still salty from losing a duel as a DK emperor (before 1.6 when DKs were OP) to a non emp Sypher. Probably why you hide in AD faction stacks and destro bomb people you always outnumber.

LULZ. How is that related to the video? You are the one salty over this 3v20 for some reason. Why comment if you are going to be negative? Stack on crown tight princess, it's always fun when our 2-6 man wipes your whole 24 man because you ball up so tight and tunnel vision.
    Edited by MrSinister213 on August 31, 2017 4:42AM
    @TTV.BuyMoreCrowns
    Camelot Unchained Soon (ar 49 AD) high elf nb
    High Elf Slayer (ar 38 EP) dunmer dk
    Zangief (ar 37 DC) high elf sorc
    Papi Chulo (Ar 42 AD) stam sorc

wouldnt call myself a pve'er or pvper. my preferred endgame is crown crates.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the salt (and so much unrelated salt, lol)

@Arobain , that was one of the chillest and most respectable responses to being in a vid like this I've ever seen. Good luck training with your guild! It's a lot of fun turning "newer" PvPers into seasoned monsters!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse

Thank you for the kind words! I will definitely be working with the guild, its going to be a long effort, but i feel that WV will be able to really help the Pact pick up the pace in Sotha Sil!
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    <self muffled>

Edited by Goshua on September 1, 2017 8:39AM
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    smiff is the ricky bobby of ESO PVP.

"I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON. SCROLL?! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS"
    Edited by usmcjdking on September 2, 2017 6:14PM
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tbh i only saw one or two high cp players(not that it is a legitimate indicator of skill)... rest had around 200.

it's 0 CP PvP friend

It's still a worthy accomplishment and requires skilled gameplay and coordination to take down the sheer numbers of players, so it's still an impressive video that most people playing this game are incapable of. That being said, it that doesn't change the reality that those players were terrible and being in a no CP campaign does not somehow make it otherwise.

This coming from someone who only plays in a 24+ man outnumbering 100% of the groups/opponents you face. Sounds like you are mad these 3 lads rektd some of your zerg friends.

I enjoyed the video.

Sounds like you are still salty from losing a duel as a DK emperor (before 1.6 when DKs were OP) to a non emp Sypher. Probably why you hide in AD faction stacks and destro bomb people you always outnumber.

This is why I love Joy.

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

it's 0 CP PvP friend

I enjoyed the video.

LULZ. How is that related to the video? You are the one salty over this 3v20 for some reason. Why comment if you are going to be negative? Stack on crown tight princess, it's always fun when our 2-6 man wipes your whole 24 man because you ball up so tight and tunnel vision.

Never seen you wipe anything other than a solo player when you're balled inside 24 other players.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    smiff is the ricky bobby of ESO PVP.

"I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON. SCROLL?! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS"

lol
    Smiff
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

it's 0 CP PvP friend

I enjoyed the video.

it's 0 CP PvP friend

Being in a no-cp camp doesn't change that those players were trash, but it means they didn't also have a 15-20% bonus stacked in their favor. Killing the same CP 200 person is much easier in a CP camp than non-CP.

I was at glade mine for that fight and I remember Zangief losing as DK Emp to sypher then @Satiar dueling sypher to a draw on his stam NB using his group build(when there were no stam morphs to class skills). Havoc's TS that night was full of excuses, lol.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 2, 2017 8:54PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

it's 0 CP PvP friend

I enjoyed the video.

it's 0 CP PvP friend

Being in a no-cp camp doesn't change that those players were trash, but it means they didn't also have a 15-20% bonus stacked in their favor. Killing the same CP 200 person is much easier in a CP camp than non-CP.

I was at glade mine for that fight and I remember Zangief losing as DK Emp to sypher then @Satiar dueling sypher to a draw on his stam NB using his group build(when there were no stam morphs to class skills). Havoc's TS that night was full of excuses, lol.

The days where Glade mine was so well farmed we could duel without being bothered. Zengeif, no one would even remember if you weren't constantly salty about something.

Still crazy to think I used to play Stam with Bats and Tripots as my only self heals. God that was dumb.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

it's 0 CP PvP friend

I enjoyed the video.

it's 0 CP PvP friend

The days where Glade mine was so well farmed we could duel without being bothered. Zengeif, no one would even remember if you weren't constantly salty about something.

Still crazy to think I used to play Stam with Bats and Tripots as my only self heals. God that was dumb.

Still fought a draw out of someone who had literally just rekt the mDK emp 1v1(it was like a 2 minute fight). I'll let everyone here decide whose skill that speaks most to.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 2, 2017 9:37PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

it's 0 CP PvP friend

I enjoyed the video.

it's 0 CP PvP friend

Still fought a draw out of someone who had literally just rekt the mDK emp 1v1(it was like a 2 minute fight). I'll let everyone here decide whose skill that speaks most to.

Thanks man! That lil shield off of shield charge was such a life saver in eating DK dots. Cinderstorm was such a nightmare.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

it's 0 CP PvP friend

I enjoyed the video.

it's 0 CP PvP friend

Thanks man! That lil shield off of shield charge was such a life saver in eating DK dots. Cinderstorm was such a nightmare.
    And here we see the origins of Steve's legendary spambush reflex.
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on September 3, 2017 12:22AM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »

it's 0 CP PvP friend

I enjoyed the video.

it's 0 CP PvP friend

And here we see the origins of Steve's legendary spambush reflex.

Lol, rekt
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEHOLD

It has been 22 fortnights
    Since KING THELON was crowned
    Stealer of Scrolls,
    In a once epic moment
    Of small scale PvP.

Where has the small scale magic gone?
    Has the Evil ZOS placed it beneath the risen floor
    Of Sloads, poisons and Xv1 nonsense?

How long will they cater to the young,
    To the weak and to the hapless?
    Do the victims here even remain
    Among the battle plains of Cyrodiil?

Will a saviour come hither,
    To restore skill to pvp?
    Such that the Angels of Balance
    May look upon the plains with joy and say,
    "Hark the Herald, for PvP is alive and well."

If thou hast understanding,
    Hear thou this:
    When all your players are lost,
    And when the day comes nigh
    When thou shalt say,
    "I have no pleasure in them."
    You will awake alone to see
    Not your fans upon the battle plains,
    But in another realm entirely.

For the wheel is broken at the cistern,
    And the grasshopper is now a burden.
    The young frollock haplessly,
    And the old seek greener pastures.

But despite the toils of the day:
    The fading of manly vigor,
    And the weakening of the limbs,
    One truth remains.

All flesh shall perish together,
    And men shall turn to dust.

Learn this, and accept it as your own.
    Then I will happily C U on the battle plains,
    In this realm or the next.

Edited by King_Thelon on June 15, 2018 6:25PM
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not bad poetry,
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's all bump our old videos from last year...
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Who that smiff guy? Heard he’s pretty awesome.
    Smiff
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smiff-related shenanigans have no expiration date.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who that smiff guy? Heard he’s pretty awesome.

All I want for Christmas is to be like smiff
  • Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭
    BEHOLD

So when we C U on the battle plains with it be in the visage of a Viking, the spectre of a Arthurian or the shape of a Danan, oh war bard!