Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

FATALITY - Your Scroll is Mine - 3v20 feat. Smiff

Thelon
Thelon
✭✭✭✭✭
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wtb smiff pov
    PS4 NA DC
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Your scroll is mine
    Smiff
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tbh i only saw one or two high cp players(not that it is a legitimate indicator of skill)... rest had around 200.

Pretty much only straightforward offensive gameplay.

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My default policy is to support any videos featuring Smiff.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My default policy is to support any videos featuring Smiff.

Me to
    Smiff
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh i only saw one or two high cp players(not that it is a legitimate indicator of skill)... rest had around 200.

it's 0 CP PvP friend
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thelon! haha

I still remember the time when a friend and I were givin you a good whompin... it wasn't fair...and you messaged me and asked if you could pay me gold to let you pass... LOL... good times mate!
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @joe.smith21b14_ESO

This is what i look like waiting for another roller coaster montage.

giphy.gif
    PS4 NA DC
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @joe.smith21b14_ESO

This is what i look like waiting for another roller coaster montage.

giphy.gif
    Good news I can't get my recorder to work on 1080 but I can get it to work on 720 so I will be putting up a new vid soon
    Smiff
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I died at the end when they lined up looking at the scroll and one dude was like "what do we do with it" :lol: felt like a family guy episode :lol:
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never found a group of 15 players who just stand around waiting to die. Vivec?
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thelon wrote: »

it's 0 CP PvP friend

Yes, i know. It says sotha sil when dropped.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it's 0 CP PvP friend

Yeah, that was obvious from the 33k magicka.

While it was amusing, that doesn't change the fact that half of them were below level 50 and the rest were barely around 160 CP (which shows a lack of experience) and most of them didn't even fight back.

I mean good job I guess, but it's like watching 1vX videos where half the enemies just sort of run around a corner into a dawnbreaker and die instantly.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh, where do people find these scrub groups? Literally 10 players standing around doing absolutely nothing.
    Edited by s7732425ub17_ESO on August 29, 2017 11:21PM
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You didn't show the part where you dropped the scroll to 2 decent players. B)
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

Is this a joke, or are zerg goggles real?
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You killed a bunch of new players. Calm down. Come back when you have a video of skilled, trained and equipped players.

• br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    You pc players crack me up
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

You killed a bunch of new players. Calm down. Come back when you have a video of skilled, trained and equipped players.

Pretty sure we got zerged down with that scroll bud but hey if your skill requires numbers then your the best friend.
    Edited by joe.smith21b14_ESO on August 30, 2017 2:46PM
    Smiff
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure we got zerged down with that scroll bud but hey if your skill requires numbers then your the best friend.

Pictures or it didn't happen. Fyi, I wasn't on that scroll. I was eating my rabbit food listening to my 2 peeps I was grouped with on ts . I can see how their skill level might appear like a zerg to you though. :wink:
  • HiImRex
    HiImRex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smiff is hardcore Xv1 material though
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it's 0 CP PvP friend

90% of those players were terrible.

It's still a worthy accomplishment and requires skilled gameplay and coordination to take down the sheer numbers of players, so it's still an impressive video that most people playing this game are incapable of. That being said, it that doesn't change the reality that those players were terrible and being in a no CP campaign does not somehow make it otherwise.
  • MrSinister213
    MrSinister213
    ✭✭✭

it's 0 CP PvP friend

It's still a worthy accomplishment and requires skilled gameplay and coordination to take down the sheer numbers of players, so it's still an impressive video that most people playing this game are incapable of. That being said, it that doesn't change the reality that those players were terrible and being in a no CP campaign does not somehow make it otherwise.

This coming from someone who only plays in a 24+ man outnumbering 100% of the groups/opponents you face. Sounds like you are mad these 3 lads rektd some of your zerg friends.

I enjoyed the video.
    Edited by MrSinister213 on August 30, 2017 5:03PM
    @TTV.BuyMoreCrowns
    Camelot Unchained Soon (ar 49 AD) high elf nb
    High Elf Slayer (ar 38 EP) dunmer dk
    Zangief (ar 37 DC) high elf sorc
    Papi Chulo (Ar 42 AD) stam sorc

wouldnt call myself a pve'er or pvper. my preferred endgame is crown crates.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I can see why your confuse

Pictures or it didn't happen. Fyi, I wasn't on that scroll. I was eating my rabbit food listening to my 2 peeps I was grouped with on ts . I can see how their skill level might appear like a zerg to you though. :wink:

I can see why your confused now. Why do you assume something you had nothing to do with. Your opinion means very little when you weren't even present in the area. Nice try though
    Smiff
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it's 0 CP PvP friend

This coming from someone who only plays in a 24+ man outnumbering 100% of the groups/opponents you face. Sounds like you are mad these 3 lads rektd some of your zerg friends.

I enjoyed the video.

Sounds like you are still salty from losing a duel as a DK emperor (before 1.6 when DKs were OP) to a non emp Sypher. Probably why you hide in AD faction stacks and destro bomb people you always outnumber.
    Edited by Joy_Division on August 30, 2017 5:55PM
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, this was me and my guild doing a pvp event, the majority of the group on that event were newer players, that had neither a build made or finalized, enchants not done, etc, also, we as a whole do not have the experience for CP campaign against more experienced players such as yourself,
    i remember when you guys rode up on us a few people in the discord were like " wtf how are they so damn powerful " and i myself got a bit salty as i do have experience because i was not on a character that was any good at the time and i knew exactly what was gonna happen.
    , but that is something I as the guild leader am trying to work on and change, sorry for the poor fight, i hope the next time we meet, we will give you more of a challenge, however i do find it a shame that you didnt record OR mention how you werent able to keep the scroll and me and my guild group WERE able to intercept you and take the scroll back and deliver it to the temple

Kind regards
    The leader of Warhawk Vanguard
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can see why your confused now. Why do you assume something you had nothing to do with. Your opinion means very little when you weren't even present in the area. Nice try though

If my opinion doesn't matter, why you bothering then?

I am far from confused. I see three guys chasing a group of new players that were whether skilled, nor equipped. I see three guys leaving their faction hurt while DC is pounding on AD to go on a suicide mission.
    What I don't see in the video...that is the interesting part. 3vs12 uncoordinated newbies can be done with any group if halfway decent. I am not saying you lack skills, not at all. I just feel Sotha had bigger targets to play these skills out. Up for the challenge?

• joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

If my opinion doesn't matter, why you bothering then?

I am far from confused. I see three guys chasing a group of new players that were whether skilled, nor equipped. I see three guys leaving their faction hurt while DC is pounding on AD to go on a suicide mission.
    What I don't see in the video...that is the interesting part. 3vs12 uncoordinated newbies can be done with any group if halfway decent. I am not saying you lack skills, not at all. I just feel Sotha had bigger targets to play these skills out. Up for the challenge?

If you read the post above yours he explained exactly what happened. He is right and did re acquire the scroll right after that with the same group. So once again your opinion means very little. Nice try though.
    Smiff
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Arobain wrote: »
    Hey, this was me and my guild doing a pvp event, the majority of the group on that event were newer players, that had neither a build made or finalized, enchants not done, etc, also, we as a whole do not have the experience for CP campaign against more experienced players such as yourself,
    i remember when you guys rode up on us a few people in the discord were like " wtf how are they so damn powerful " and i myself got a bit salty as i do have experience because i was not on a character that was any good at the time and i knew exactly what was gonna happen.
    , but that is something I as the guild leader am trying to work on and change, sorry for the poor fight, i hope the next time we meet, we will give you more of a challenge, however i do find it a shame that you didnt record OR mention how you werent able to keep the scroll and me and my guild group WERE able to intercept you and take the scroll back and deliver it to the temple

Kind regards
    The leader of Warhawk Vanguard

We had a blast man don't take it personally.
    Gf's
    Smiff
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a bunch of elitist *** :neutral: guy is posting a video of him and his friends doing something fun in a video game. He never stated that this video is the best or the most skillful fragmovie, he literally named it "Your scroll is mine" - no mention whatsoever of the word "skill" or "experienced opponents".

Stop being so edgy for once like *** me man