The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Wishlist

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    storage
    higher caps (for everything)
    more houses!!!
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mannequins so I can show off all those motifs I have no use for.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon racks to store weapons.
    Mannequins to store armor.
    Bed to sleep in for XP 10% bonus lasting 2 hours.

These are things that would make players come back to their houses alot. As they would want the XP gain for leveling. It's just silly not to include actual reasons to go back home.

Maybe a garden to grow ingredients. Just something to make us want and kinda need to go home for. Something that we can live without but would still really want to get like a horse. We don't need a horse we just really want one cause it's convenient. Then we spend money trying to get prettier mounts. Same with houses, if I am gonna use it might as well make it look spectacular.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see more themed houses.
    For example a witch tower with ravens circling a look-out.
    A gloomy vampire caste like in Skyrim-
    A thieves hideout underneath a city well.
    Something like a "camp" in the wilds/ forest for barbarians.
    A ship on the sea with a pirate theme
    An ice cave, draugr tomb or a werewolf hideout inside a cive with an opening.
    Something hyphy in Coldharbour. Probably a half torn manor with flying rooms you have to port to like in the public dungeon in that zone.
    And another thread wished for a dwemer home.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the invisible walls I warned about on the PTS removed so I can sunbathe on the top of the roof of twin arches. Internal invisible walls are preventing me from participating in homestead.
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here my wishlist in order of preference:

1) NPC spouse
    2) NPCs walking around and can be interacted with (why not to be hired, e.g. chef, gardener, servant etc.)
    3) Armor display possibilities
    4) specific daily house quests

Would greatly increase my pleasure to play ESO :)
    Edited by woufff on August 30, 2017 4:17PM
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Berret
    Berret
    ✭✭✭
    An NPC spouse would be great! Especially after you finish their quest, I personally want to marry Skordo, it's the least ZoS can do after forcing me to deal with Naryu.

-Pets that actually run around the house!
    -A house with a snowy yard, there are ZERO houses with a snowy yard.
    -Up the furniture limit! I can hardly even add clutter.
    -Empty land where you can BUILD your house.
    -Gathering nodes (Swtor has them, they just have a long cooldown to prevent people from abusing it)
    -Npcs that move around
    -A Bounty Board! It can give you dailies to go kill X in Y public dungeon! (Gives us more things to do!)
    -A garden!
    -More houses that AREN'T crown store exclusive! (It's only 100 bucks and only available for 3 days!)
    -A music box so you can pick which song you want playing. I'll have Wings of Kynareth on constantly!
    -MORE furniture MORE! And again NOT Crown Store exclusive, if anything they can just make things rare drops so we have two options! Grind or buy the furniture.