The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Warden purify/projectile shield

Passifest
Passifest
✭✭✭✭
How exactly does the purify on blue betty work, does anyone know? When I get sieged I can purify the dot just fine but most times vs other players it does not seem to purge a debuff. It does not seem to be able to be spammed to purge 1 debuff at a time either so I was wondering if there was some type of cool down attached to it?

On Crystallized Shield does it work like how harness magicka works but only for projectiles? I notice that even if I absorb a projectile like frags I get cc'd which leads me to believe it is not like defensive stance/reflective scales in that regard which leads me to the conclusion that it is basically a harness magicka for projectiles only but correct me if I am wrong
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The purge from the betty only works once, when you activate it, and it only removes 1 negative effect, that might not be a DoT but a debuff, not sure in what order it removes things.

The Crystalized shield is indeed a damage shield, it will not save you against CCs from said projectiles, this is very bad in my opinion but it is working as intended. So yea your conclusion is correct.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was/is a bug with Betty that if you have more than one negative effect on you it won't purge any. Iirc it's suppose to be fixed with horns
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Passifest
    Passifest
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was/is a bug with Betty that if you have more than one negative effect on you it won't purge any. Iirc it's suppose to be fixed with horns

So after further testing I can actually spam purify effects if I only have one debuff active which leads me to conclude that it is still bugged
    Options