The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Alliance war skill lines aren't unlocking

Teukka
Teukka
Soul Shriven
Hi. I've started a new warden character and hopped into cyrodiil. My alliance war rank is already legionary and I've completed a bunch of board missions,however my alliance war skill lines aren't still visible or leveling up. I've completed the quest from cyrodiil gate but I can't find the siege tutorial quest which I guess needed to be completed before.

Any ideas how to open those skills?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The AvA skill lines will unlock when you gain alliance points by participating in player vs. player activities during a campaign. If they are not unlocking, it could be a visual display issue caused by an add-on. You can follow the steps in this help article to disable any add-ons you are running which may be causing this problem.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Teukka
    Teukka
    Soul Shriven
    I disabled all add-ons and went to get some alliance points but still the skills aren't showing up. :neutral:
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Teukka We have sent you a PM regarding this, so please check your inbox when you have a chance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue. No idea why ZOS thought it was a good idea to hide skill lines. It was much better when all the skill lines were clearly visible. No stupid, buggy prerequisites needed to view a skill line.
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I disabled all my addons and surprise surprise it didn't resolve anything. Still bugged.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Morbash and @Teukka , I had a few friends with this issue. What they did was deposit ALL their AP from that character into the bank, then go earn AP again. No idea why, but that seemed to fix it for them. Good luck.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on August 28, 2017 7:56PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Morbash and @Teukka , I had a few friends with this issue. What they did was deposit ALL their AP from that character into the bank, then go earn AP again. No idea why, but that seemed to fix it for them. Good luck.

Will give it a try. Thanks
  • Teukka
    Teukka
    Soul Shriven

Thanks,that worked! I'm guessing this happened because I withdrew alliance points from bank before earning any.
    Edited by Teukka on August 29, 2017 4:02PM