The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Buy Anything.

Eleigha
Eleigha
Soul Shriven
I have been having the same problem sense 8/11/2017 , It started when my Auto renew stopped for some reason and i went to Re sub and could not . Every time i tried to i would get this error "The transaction was not authorized. Please contact your payment provider for additional assistance."

After days of trying and working with ESO support i gave up and purchased a 60 day card from GameStop.

But for the past few days i have been trying to buy 5500 Crown points and i am still having the same problem and i can figure out how to fix it i have all ready ...

Talked to my Bank.
Tried 2 different computers.
Tried a I pad.
Lowered browser's security settings.
Tried Google chrome , Fire fox and internet explorer.
Reinstalled java and browser.
Disabled pop up blockers ad blocks firewalls , virus programs, ext.
I made sure all my address and other info was 100% correct.
i tried 2 different Credit cards.
I tried other things i cant think of at this moment.

This problem is driving me up a wall and i want to know whats wrong so i can buy 5500 x2 before the sale ends.

Please help
  • Eleigha
    Eleigha
    Soul Shriven
    I also Deleted Cookies and data ,ext,ext
  • Maverick_Brian
    Have you tried sending ZOS a ticket related to this issue? I don't think they would be able to help you in a forum thread, considering that your private information's on the line.
    "You are the universe experiencing itself." - Alan Watts.