The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When you want to battleground but you are poor

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BGs are a nice side game but Cyrodiil is STILL the main draw. Timeless indeed.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TarrNokk wrote: »
    OC_Justice wrote: »
    TarrNokk wrote: »
    Like seriously, I'm not POOR. I just can't afford to buy a 40$ DLC ON A VIDEO GAMES because I got other things in real life to buy. I just want to be able to have a reduced price in which I could get ONLY the battlegrounds.

Haha omg this is so ridiculous. You are indeed really poor.

I am responding to everyone with this attitude.
    If you have an attitude like this, then you have never experienced life and are most likely still living with mom and dad.

Life can change in an instant and one can go from comfortable life to in debt up to your eyes because of an accident or illness. Priorities change and you shouldn't judge.
    Never laugh at anyone's situation in life, because one day you may experience something similar.

Dear sir, LOL. I would never laugh at anyones situation in life, I laugh about this ridiculous begging while claiming to be poor. And I laugh about YOUR taunt.

OP isn't begging but asking for a deal that excludes things they don't want to afford at this time. You're only making a fool of yourself here.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, and I paid for the most expensive version of Morrowind for BGs and extras.

2 weeks after Morrowind release I stopped my 6 month sub from recurring. Also I've maybe got like less then 4 hours of play time in the game since. I almost want to just give you my account for free OP. So I can say my money was well spent on Morrowfail.

https://youtu.be/VbmQ3TAlSWY

I'm pretty sure you would use it far more then I would. Sadly ZOS would not be ok with that.
    Edited by FearlessOne_2014 on August 9, 2017 2:35AM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen the game + Morrowind being sold for less than $20 in different places lately

wtb link, please send me a PM?
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    lol i thought this thread was going to be about how much it costs in potions to run bgs all day.

but yeah, it was on sale for $20 last week,so... QQ.
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Start a go fund me page;-)
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you were referring to in-game, as it is now BGs incentivizes players very little to play.

As others have mentioned Morrowind has been seen around the net for very low prices.