The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem with buying crowns

LyllithMorgan
LyllithMorgan
✭✭
The store page takes all my information but the website na.gcsip.com is not responding so I can't buy crowns. Please take my money and give me crowns while the sale is still on. I have tried for the last 2 days and it won't work. I tried using credit card and paypal.. same issue with na.gcsip.com not responding,
  • LyllithMorgan
    LyllithMorgan
    ✭✭
    PC/NA if that helps.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Make sure you have disabled any ad-blocking software when making purchases through the store website. If you still run into issues with the page not responding after doing so, please try the following troubleshooting.
    • Clear the cache, delete any cookies, and restart the web browser.
    • Disable any add-ons installed in the web browser.
    • Disable pop-up blockers.
    • Try a different browser.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LyllithMorgan
    LyllithMorgan
    ✭✭
    I have tried all of the above and still get na.gcsip.com not responding. I even did a DNS flush in the hopes it would work but so far nothing.

I have no ad-blocking software or add-ons installed on google chrome. I tried internet explorer and still the same error. I have no pop-up blockers either. I got this computer in March and haven't found a need to have any of the add-ons or extensions.

• LyllithMorgan
    LyllithMorgan
    ✭✭
    The store doesn't have a problem taking my subscription money if that helps. Meaning my pay method has worked before and the most recent was 8/12/2017.
  • LyllithMorgan
    LyllithMorgan
    ✭✭
    Alrighty, I was able to purchase my crowns just now! After taking a break from talking with my ISP (which was of no help at all) I decided I would try the steps again and reset modem, router and computer. Not sure which helped but it helped me.