Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Temple in Reapers March

Oddball666
Oddball666
✭✭
There are 2 temple's in Reapers March called Rawl'kha and Moonmount which I cannot enter There is a lorebook inside I want to collect. I have done all the quests and my whole map is white, yet I cannot enter these temple's. Any suggestions why this is ? (all I can think of is a quest somewhere along the line with options at the end - where I might have chose the wrong option)
Edited by Oddball666 on August 24, 2017 7:22AM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The temple that you named is not in Deshaan. It is in Reaper's March and is part of the Lunar Champion's questline.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Oddball666
    Oddball666
    ✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    The temple that you named is not in Deshaan. It is in Reaper's March and is part of the Lunar Champion's questline.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake which I fixed. Also noticed I cant enter the Moonmount Temple either in Reapers March
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't enter the temples if you're not on the related quests. But any lorebooks that are stuck inside quest instances should be available somewhere else too, you just need to keep looking. (If you can't find it anywhere, that's a bug, and there's a thread for reporting those.) What book are you looking for?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Oddball666
    Oddball666
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    You can't enter the temples if you're not on the related quests. But any lorebooks that are stuck inside quest instances should be available somewhere else too, you just need to keep looking. (If you can't find it anywhere, that's a bug, and there's a thread for reporting those.) What book are you looking for?

Hi. The name of the book is Lore and Culture - The Criminal Mind (see photo 1) . On the photo it shows the book is in Rawl'khas Outlaw Refuge - but I cant find it there. The only other place is the temple (when I place a marker on the book as shown by the Add on - Lorebooks) . When I go to Lore books library and right click on the book, the map co-ordinations are in the same place as where the Add on is showing (see photo 2).

[img][/img]1.png 2.png
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The book you are looking for is not in the Temple in Rawkla.

Did you look behind everything in the Refuge?

IIRC, this book is well hidden and even with an addon showing me where it is on the Minimap, it was not easy to find.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Oddball666
    Oddball666
    ✭✭
    Will look again . Thanks very much for your help . Really appreciate :smile:
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UESP suggests that the book is somewhere near Mingalion inside the Outlaws' Refuge.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp