The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A (Self Inflicted) customer support problem.

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I have a mac and I get my e-mail through Apple's iCloud.

I have a created a self inflicted problem that is more complicated to explain then to fix (I think). Recently I opened a ticket and I got a great response from Customer support team. No problem there. However the nature of the issue needed a response and that is where the problem is.

My iCloud email USED to be a “@mac” account and I still receive e-mail from that address. But it SENDS e-mail under a “@me” account. Up until now I never really thought anything of it. I gave out my @mac account name as my email account as normal, but recently when responding to your support team I got this;

"Invalid Email Address
This response was submitted from an email address that is different from the one that was used to create the initial incident. For security purposes, please respond from the original email address used to create the help request.
Thank you."

As far as I can tell, there is no way I can send from a @mac account any longer. I have gone into my ESO account and changed it to a @meto avoid future issues, but now I am at an impasse on my initial incident report.

I can give out my incident # if needed but I was not sure if it was proper to put the number on the forums.

Is there a way this can be resolved?

Thank you!
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...As far as I can tell, there is no way I can send from a @mac account any longer. I have gone into my ESO account and changed it to a @me to avoid future issues, but now I am at an impasse on my initial incident report....

(Typo sorry.)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BlueRaven We've sent you a PM regarding this requesting a few details so we can look into this further. Please check your inbox when you have a chance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post