The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF an LGBT friendly / oriented guild. PC - NA. Any exist?

Lunarraven
Lunarraven
Soul Shriven
Would like to join one if possible!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are a couple that have updated their ads recently.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/358518/unburdened-raiders-one-of-tesos-oldest-largest-lgbtq-ally-guilds-seeks-recruits

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/355285/lgbt-guild-aurbis-travelers-guild

Otherwise I am sure you'll have some offers posted soon as ESO has a large and friendly LGBT community.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • binarybandit_ESO
    My guild isn't LGBT exclusive, but it is very tolerant and everyone is very friendly. We also have some people who are LGBT and they say they are perfectly comfortable with us. Let me know if you're interested (:
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Syndicate [PC/NA], a beginners/social/PvE/normal+ vet trials guild
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Bazaar [PC/NA], a beginner friendly trading guild. Learn from us how to make gold!
  • daechirak
    daechirak
    Soul Shriven
    I run a smaller lesbian focused community type guild called Dibella's Chosen. If that interests you, feel free to check out my forum post here
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dark Riders of Daggerfall is now recruiting.

We're a casual RP-PVP guild that is neutral outside of Cyrodiil but Daggerfall based. We PVE and host events in and out of Cyrodill. In Cyrodiil, we fight for the Covenant, so you will need to be on a DC character if you plan to join us in Cyrodiil. Our home base is Northern High Rock Gate in Cyrodiil & Daggerfall.

*Guild march in Daggerfall every Tuesday 7pm est.

*Cyrodiil Campaign (Vivec) every Wednesday 7pm est.

*Guild march in Wayrest every Thursday 7pm est.

Guild meetings will be random suprises.
    When partaking in guild events with a * next to it, you must dye your armor Coldharbour Ash Black all three bars. Every member must use a Midnight Steed when partaking in guild events. For those who have both the mount and color unlocked, they will be promoted to Dark Rider. Those who do not have the mount or dye can still join events but will be lower ranked.

If anyone thinks they can lead a RP, PVP or PVE group and wants to host events, let me know by mail @Gothlander
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!