Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you get to the dark anchor in Cyrodiil that is on a floating rock ?

KingofRGN
KingofRGN
Soul Shriven
I only have 3 anchors left before I get all 50. I can not figure out how to get to this one. Also I am a lvl 188 and I'm getting 26k or less for destroying a dark anchor is that normal after destroying so many ?
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bro; back when the game released me and a few buddies saw the exact same thing lol!! I forgot about that, I am curious as well. I thought it was something lore wise that can never be reached because it was broken.
    The Flyers
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe you cant reach that one. I remember i tried as well.
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's Cloud Ruler Temple, and it's - currently - unreachable. There has always been hope that it and Bravil may be part of some future Cyrodiil, but that would greatly disfavor EP players, who would have to approach Warden and pass Bloodmayne to get to either.

Which serves them right.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You cannot reach the summit, no. That said; not needed for the achieve
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this the one at EP territory? if so then you cant reach it
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• KingofRGN
    KingofRGN
    Soul Shriven
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    You cannot reach the summit, no. That said; not needed for the achieve

Thank you. I needed that info.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your xp rewards sound right. You get a reward for closing any dolmen, then an extra area clear for the first time. If you're enlightened the xp is 4x. I think my vet xp closing a dolmen with no enlightenment that I've done before without any xp buffs is about 8,000.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg I ran around that thing for ages and even went back months later to see how to get up there , it looks so juicy :|
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kram8ion wrote: »
    Omg I ran around that thing for ages and even went back months later to see how to get up there , it looks so juicy :|
    Same. I used to visit dead campaigns and adventure all over Cyrodiil taking in the sites and enjoying finding all the hidden NPC's and quests.

Maybe I should try again on the full campaigns now and add the fun of running from armies to the list.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Kram8ion wrote: »
    Same. I used to visit dead campaigns and adventure all over Cyrodiil taking in the sites and enjoying finding all the hidden NPC's and quests.

Maybe I should try again on the full campaigns now and add the fun of running from armies to the list.
    It might even work, most join full campaigns to PvP and use dead to PvE on an full one might be less risk of running into enemies while PvE.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    Thats white gold tower dungeon xD
  • RobbaYaga
    RobbaYaga
    ✭✭
    Cloud Ruler Temple was a big part of ES4: Oblivion game. A lot of people are hoping it becomes another dungeon or other expansion. Thus far, it's just cool to look at and a place to circle while raising your Fighter's Guild by farming daedra.
    Dragon kings, dying queens; where is salvation now?
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Coming soon to a crown store near you, just 5k crowns for access >:)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only just now searching out the cyrodiil anchors after more than 2 years of playing on Xbox and now ps4, and I spent entirely too long yesterday not realizing it wasn't one of the 10 cyrodiil anchors for the achievement.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of northern Cyrodiil, southern Skyrim, Bruma, Falkreath, and Fort Dragonclaw ... they all should have been pulled into the planemeld by now.

Molag Bal has had 3+ years of zero resistance at that anchor ...

ZOS?