Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Most Enjoyable thing you do in dungeons Vet/NM?

Demolitionary
Demolitionary
✭✭✭
So, What is the most enjoyable thing you do in dungeons?

For me it is doing NM randoms and then finding the max CP farmers speeding ahead leaving new players trying to learn behind, bear in mind at the 20 minute wait. I get the drop the farmer wants but I keep it then dismantle it if I don't really need it. The satisfaction in having the thing the guy who is DD but posing as a tank or healer beg but not get :D Back to grinding for you hahaha

Really though, I am in NM random to learn the feel of dungeons as at 160CP I get instakicked in Vet because of elitist kids.
Then these elitist kids ruin it for people in NM trying to learn posing as something they are not, can't win really.
You elitists want more players that need to git gud? Stop ruining every part of the game then it is as simple as that.

Other than that I can't find anything more fun as it is annoying lol troll the troll as it seems.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    falkreath hold vet, guildmate asked for healer for nFH, I was just in to feed horses and do writs while working from home.
    Sounds like an fast run, so I switched to templar.
    We was 3 and used finder for last DD, found we did an mistake and selected vet, however I was cp512, one DD was 550 tank and other was 660 so we thought we try. Easy run up to second last boss there we had some wipes before reading tactic and on to last. The minotaur who eats repair kits as candy, took some hours, we cleared it, my first vet DCL clear.

Second most memorable one is Fungal 2 vet back then it was only fungal vet and we hand veteran levels and not CP.
    Start was smooth, then stop on Bandu, uses a lot of time on it, then continued, hard stop again at Spawn of Mephala.
    At end we had an 4x4 res hierarchy and rollover tank and healer. Who tank if tank is in cave and second tank is down and who res secondary tank. Nobody wanted to quit as that would label you chicken.

And no I don't find fungal 2 much harder than 1 if all know tactic, was fun taking an group of low level trough fungal 2 normal, that was cute :)

In short with an group of friends overcoming an hard challenge.
    Run with friends, is more important, pugs with finder is to farm or grind,
    Focus on the easiest vet dungeons, nobody kick an 160 from CoA1, they will probably from CoA2,

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.