The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How much time does support need to real person help me?

megajra
megajra
✭✭
Hi,

I have a problem. Two days ago I was stuck in the first main quest and I can't get out from prophet prison. There is no prophet anymore and the rift is not working, I just fall down and respown in the sam place all over again. I tried everything, but I can't teleport nowhere, I can't abandon quest. No reloads or quitting game helps neither.

It's weekend, I have time and can play now. I really don't want to delete my char because of that, I even can't send things to myself cash because you cannot mail to yourself.

I created 2 support tickets (one general and the other day quest ticket) and all I got was some generic mails from auto respond system that didn't help at all.

How much time can support take to teleport me out of there?
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    have sex,wait for gestation/birth...train your child to answer emails,maybe then
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    thanks, you are very helpful :/
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    assuming you're in a relationship that would give that opportunity,apologies if I misconstrued
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    sorry,you'll need a sense of humour in the future when dealing with 'eso customer support' ')
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    3 days probs
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    If you want just make fun of me go ahead, I don't care.
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    ok, thanks
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    is that where you swap lyris with the prophet?
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    yes :/ it's dead end really
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    so you swapped her for him and you need to run from that room towards where he was and follow the stairs (down) I think
    try /reloadui at the spot the vortex was
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    tbh i'd just delete the character and recreate sadly,but them 12m toons are special right?
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    The best option would be for you to delete that character and restart but theres nothing stopping it happening again with a new character so ZOS really need to look into it. All of my game problems have been sorted within a couple of days after submitting a ticket. Has an actual member of the support team contacted you yet or just auto?
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:
    AD - Altmer MagSorc, Altmer Magplar, Redguard StamBlade(PVP)
    EP - Nord Tank, Altmer MagSorc(PVP), Dunmer MagBlade(PVP)
    DC - Redguard StamWarden, Breton MagDK

GM - The Taverneers PS4 EU

Feeling Fresh Traders PS4 EU
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    Just auto :/ I like this character, look and name and I this can happen again with new one too :(

"Rahotu Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    so you swapped her for him and you need to run from that room towards where he was and follow the stairs (down) I think
    try /reloadui at the spot the vortex was"

I tried that many many times
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    Rahotu wrote: »
    ...,but them 12m toons are special right?

I don't understand really..
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    megajra wrote: »
    Just auto :/ I like this character, look and name and I this can happen again with new one too :(

"Rahotu Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    try /reloadui at the spot the vortex was"

I tried that many many times

hmm..thats what i was thinking:/ Sounds like Z0S are slacking again.
    How long has it been since you submitted the tickets?
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:

• megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    I submitted first one on Thursday, second (quest category) yesterday, but both auto reply were sent yesterday. Nothing since then. Do you know if ZOS support works in weekends ?
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    Ah right, if you had both replies yesterday then technically you should hear back from them today. Yes i'm pretty sure it does as my last problem was resolved on a weekend.
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:

• megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    ok, thank you very much for your help :)
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    No problem! I hope you get it sorted:)
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:

• k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a different I sent a support ticket at midnight and I got this in return:

"Greetings!

Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that our support office is currently closed. Our support hours are between 9am and 10pm Eastern Standard Time, seven days a week. We will investigate your inquiry as soon as we reopen.

Our goal is to investigate and respond to your contact within six business hours.

We appreciate your patience.

Warm Regards,
    The Bethesda Support Team"
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    Hi, this goal is very hard to make at the moment ;) from my experience ;)
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    Support fix this for me about 30 min ago, thanks for all of your comments :)