The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need advice, Bosmer Warden cp177 with terrible DPS

TarhielsFlight
Hey everyone,

This is my first MMO and I came into this game with no prior knowledge of how it worked. I created a Warden/Woodelf and wanted to use magicka and a staff. so thats what i did. 2 months later i've learned a bit about the game, joined guild and realized im not where i should be DPS wise. Im only putting out between 7k-20k dps with deep fissure, screaming cliff racer, force pulse and my destruction staff ult. I started looking into builds for bosmers and it seems they work best as stam mage/bow users, also found a Stamina Warden Bow Build “Racer” from alcast. Wondering if i could get some help/feedback please, i just would like to have a dps character that can put out above 20k and not die from 1 hit. Thanks :smiley:
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best advice here, honestly, is to start over. Consider the first character a "test run". If you want to stay Warden, stam race might be Redguard and magicka might be High Elf. Consider changing classes as well. A very powerful character that's easy to play is a magicka Templar. Go 5 light, 1 med, 1 heavy. Get some Juli and Seducer; it's easy to get get crafted.

Go do some Dolmens to level quick. Before long you'll be level 50 and much happier.
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    You could always keep that character as a crafting/storage character.

Make something new, for DPS mag sorc and stam dk are heavy hitters.

What level are you?
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA