Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"You look like a dried plum..."

Marabornwingrion
Marabornwingrion
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
... this is what my friend said when he saw me in the new skin :D

The ugliest skin ever made, or maybe the prettiest one? Personally I think that the white color is nice but the texture could be more smooth, without these weird "wrinkles"... And this red paint looks a little bit silly... :/ I'm curious what do you all think about it?

z5KfjF1.jpg
AQT7xkR.jpg
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the first one I suppose
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst skin yet (sorry).

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    saw-puppet.jpg
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    You look like a painted gourd?

I like it. Much more artistic than previous efforts.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guessing the white is meant to look like body paint like you might see in some tribal cultures, which tends to look wrinkled/blotchy

For the skin itself it is kind of strange looking to me but it's probably one of the better looking ones. I don't really care for the previous ones so far.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    This skin is no better or worse than the others. I mean, they all look equally bad. Well, wait. That orange one I see all of the time is the ugliest. Great if you want to look like an eldritch cheeto though.
  • Demion
    Demion
    ✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    saw-puppet.jpg

My thought exactly, Im happy I dont have the urge to use them, saves alot of angst of getting them, which now is quite easy?

And yeah all skins looks pretty ugly
    @darksenechal - EU PC - Demion Samenel - Templar "The Reluctant Hero of Tamriel"
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was grouped with an Khajiit withe the new skin, tried with purge, cleansing ritual and BoL nothing helped the poor soul.
    If I killed him in pvp it should give fighter guild xp :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Elfbait wrote: »
    This skin is no better or worse than the others. I mean, they all look equally bad. Well, wait. That orange one I see all of the time is the ugliest. Great if you want to look like an eldritch cheeto though.

"Eldritch Cheeto" is the name of my new Malukah cover band.
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    katkat42 wrote: »
    Elfbait wrote: »

"Eldritch Cheeto" is the name of my new Malukah cover band.

Sweet. I'll look for you at the Rosy Lion every Fredas.
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like it a lot. To me it looks like clay paint used by some tribes in southern side of the globe.
    Edited by MarrazzMist on August 17, 2017 5:14AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Children have found the paint set again
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    saw-puppet.jpg

i did really like it.... now its just makes me laugh
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha "a dried plum", that's really funny!

I like that style, it's a different one. Maybe a bit ugly because of the colors, but that painting is cool.

Okay maybe you should not ask an orc about a skin ^^
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Sad to say it was an instant thought of the jigsaw doll from the SAW movies. Cant bring myself to think of anything else when I see it.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well imo they are all ugly so I agree
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome "reward". That never to be Bloodroot Forge skin on the other hand...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a number of good band names in this thread! lol

"The Dried Plums" & "The Eldritch Cheeto's" are cool, but think I'll go with...

"The Bloodroot Forge Skins"
    House band of The Withered Tree in Riften! haha :smiley:
    Edited by Zenzuki on August 17, 2017 10:59AM
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't decide whether I like it or not. The red paint pattern is perhaps a bit better that many of the existing torso markings and tattoos, but it's still trying too hard to be cool. A bit more subtlety combined with a bit more fine detail would work for me.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like this one best of all the skins. Still not going to wear it though. :)
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst skin yet (sorry).

You forgot the *** up half spray on tan skin from halls
    Edited by DjMuscleboy02 on August 17, 2017 3:51PM
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You look like an avocado had sex with an older, more disgusting avocado. ;)
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My immediate thought was "poor woman, those stretch marks are awful!".........

Maybe some Bio oil will help >:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I know what Sigmund Freud would see drawn in these red squiggles. One drawing on the front of the torso and a different one on the back.

Can anyone else see them too?

Or have I just got a sick mind.

PC EU
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, came in here expecting an Ebony skin critique...but after seeing this skin full body, it's not as bad as the few shots I saw during PTS. That's not to say its good though.
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dried+plums.jpg
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

The ugliest skin ever made, or maybe the prettiest one? Personally I think that the white color is nice but the texture could be more smooth, without these weird "wrinkles"... And this red paint looks a little bit silly... :/ I'm curious what do you all think about it?

Kind of looks like you've been taking a bath for about 200 years.

Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Megabear wrote: »
    Astrid_V wrote: »

Kind of looks like you've been taking a bath for about 200 years.

That was my thought, it's like fingertip crinklies but all over.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like an albino that fell asleep at the renaissance fair face painting booth.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so far we have:

- dried plum
    - painted gourd
    - creepy guy from horror movie
    - eldritch cheeto
    - avocado
    - stretch marks
    - bathing for 200 years
    - albino

I think you should show this feedback to the art team when they will work on next skin for dungeons/trials :)@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Marabornwingrion on August 17, 2017 9:38PM