The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

How to farm Morrowind Furnishing Recipes

• jmferris
    jmferris
    ✭✭
    Rowantree wrote: »
    I went into Dreloth tonight and every container is empty. It was refilling them last night but today nothing, anyone know what's going on? This is really a drag as I want to learn many recipes and can't afford the huge prices people are charging (if you can find them at all on the guild stores).

Just curious. Were you in a group at the time? Twice this week, I have ended up being in a group where all lootable containers were empty, but just for me. Rezoning corrected it, and no one else in my group saw it. Never hit it once, solo. When it happened for me, I think that I was in Wrothgar. What made it strange, however, was the fact that I had not just cleared the containers before they started showing up as empty.
    Options
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Havnt done my round yet today, will be doing it when I get off work. I sure hope not that they are empty. Im enjoying how much I can get with 8 characters. Plus I bought the bank upgrade for 55K Gold today and got the banker from the C.S. last week. Hope that I can still do my 8 toon rounds...
    Options