The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

M'aiq the Liar spawn locations?

CusImSoFly
CusImSoFly
Soul Shriven
If you have found any spawn locations for M'aiq please list them!!! Thank you! Xbox one
Edited by CusImSoFly on July 21, 2017 5:27PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on PC? If so grab the Destinations addon and you can set it to show you them.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • CusImSoFly
    CusImSoFly
    Soul Shriven
    Nope sorry I'm on Xbox one
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CusImSoFly wrote: »
    Nope sorry I'm on Xbox one

I imagine somewhere has them listed.. hmmm. I'll try google and post if I can find anything.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • CusImSoFly
    CusImSoFly
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you. I've been trying to google it for days now. I've found a few thanks to it but most of the ones that come up are all PC
  • CromulentForumID
    CromulentForumID
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think PC versus console matters for things like the spawn locations. You should be able to use any guide that lists those locations. Is that what you meant?

The site I find that has pretty much anything I want is:
    http://www.uesp.net

There are of course others.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One spawn place is just north of Windhelm, on the coast. Don't know of any others, I'm afraid.
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The actual site you want is -

esomap.uesp.net

That site has a very comprehensive map of Tamriel on it.

It will show you the location of all known Maiq spawns in each zone, all skyshards, and on some of them, all the lorebooks!

It also shows some of the quest markers, and all delves are mapped.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worth knowing that M'aiq has something like a 10% chance to spawn when you approach one of his locations. So you might need to bounce between them to force one to pop. (Each zone has, I think 3, going by memory.)

I used to think there was also a cooldown timer, but there's one spawn in the Alik'r where it's possible to force a spawn quickly, so there is no cooldown timer. Well, not exactly. He does have a cooldown timer for his dialog. If you meet him, then jump to another zone, and meet him there, he'll sometimes still give you his, "we'll talk later," dialog, even though you're now on the other side of the continent. But it will count as meeting him in the new zone. So unless you want to hear what he has to say, it's not an issue.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More spawn locations. I'll keep adding to this list every time I find M'aiq in the coming months:

1. Old Tower in Bangkorai (SE part of the map).
    2. Smuggler's Cove in Auridon (on the west coast, middle of map)

Edited by SydneyGrey on August 18, 2017 11:09AM