The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Battleground Hoons

Reverb
Reverb
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
There's a type of sorc that I keep running into in Battlegrounds. There are multiple people doing this. They start in the staging area as the self-appointed group leader, telling everyone to stay together. And as soon as the gate drops, they hit boundless storm and streak away. :/

They then streak and storm a over the map, yapping the whole time: "dude where r u guys?", "cmon keep up", and "I said stay together, all 4 here".

If you're doing this - stop. Part of working together means having an awareness of where your party is. Unless you're an all Sorc group, they can't keep up. And if they burn all their stamina sprinting after you, odds are good they'll be stunned and killed the second an enemy finds them trailing behind. Don't be that guy. And if a party member (or 2) tells you to stop streaking off by yourself if you expect to stay together, there's no need to be a jerk about it.

Is anyone else seeing this a lot?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Dakmor_Kavu
    Dakmor_Kavu
    ✭✭✭
    For anyone running a warden (in particular warden healers), I slot grabbing vines (the heal) for JUST this reason. It lets me keep up, and not burn stam, as well as being able to be used as an escape when done in the same fashion.

In general though, yeah, it's a pretty *** thing to do, and expect your team to stay with you.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah. . . im sort of that guy. . only replace streak with crit rush. but at least i give the group rapids before i yolo off :sweat_smile:
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speed potion + Orc sprint ...

I'd rather win than deal with keeping people happy.

If it's TDM I try to stay with everyone but I'll sprint off for first 5s to look for sigil.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a "Hoon"?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a "Hoon"?

I could explain from my west coast gearhead perspective, but far better to let our Aussie or Kiwi friends do it instead.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a "Hoon"?

Urban Dictionary :)
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."