The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Horns of the Reach Launch Date & Price

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    I will never understand other games release dlc's on pc and console on the same day yet when it comes to eso pc get's it released two weeks before ppl on console do it's honestly ridiculous

people will give various reasons as to why this happens, popular ones include
    • it's unfair to pc players to deley it - ignoring the fact that its unfair to console players to suffer the delay all the time
    • people claiming its sony & microsofts fault
    • people claiming the 2 weeks on PC gives zos the oppertunity to iron out the glitches & fix all the bugs - even though we will receive the very same piece of broken *** that was rushed out on PC, and while pc players will get their game fixed almost instantly - console players will have to wait another 2 months for the content they have bought to be fixed

but the simple FACT is that zos never has & never will give a *** about console players, which is why the only part of out game that works properly is the crown store!
    Bugs still present since introduction of game would like to have a word with you...

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 11th of August will be my 3-year ESO anniversary. Can you maybe launch a few days earlier so that it matches? :D
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will never understand other games release dlc's on pc and console on the same day yet when it comes to eso pc get's it released two weeks before ppl on console do it's honestly ridiculous

@Jake1576

Do some research on the forums thats explains it better and you'l find that delayed release on console has nothing to do with ZoS but permissions from MS and Sony.
    Edited by Insandros on August 7, 2017 9:55PM
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Insandros wrote: »

@Jake1576

Do some research on the forums thats explains it better and you'l find that delayed release on console has nothing to do with ZoS but permissions from MS and Sony.

^^^ THIS. There are a more hoops to jump through when you're publishing content on someone else's platform versus releasing your own software.
  • Roadhouse12
    MissBizz wrote: »
    HYYYPE!

That is my wedding week though... how well do you think "I'll deal with the caterer after this final boss" will go over?

Haha it's my wedding week too!
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    HYYYPE!

That is my wedding week though... how well do you think "I'll deal with the caterer after this final boss" will go over?
    Aww, happy wedding!
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »

How will us console users know what's wrong with it if PC players don't find the bugs first?
    I read the forums during that 2 weeks and always know what is broken before I start playing on PS4. Saves me getting frustrated with something if I know beforehand that it is broken.

^This :lol:
    Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
    PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case you missed it, today we announced that the Horns of the Reach DLC Game Pack will be launching for PC/Mac on August 14, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on August 29 for 1500 crowns.

Or you could just release it altogether at once on August 29th...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    Do you think the servers will melt this time? I remember rollbacks in Wrothgar launch, TG launch, DB launch... I got the 14 and 15 off work before I knew this was being launched mid-August, now I'm afraid I may even not be able to log in at all. Ah well, there's always Skyrim...

@Khenarthi This is a Dungeon DLC, no quest zones. Horns of the Reach is exactly what Shadows of the Hist is, there's nothing to worry about concerning server stability.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HYYYPE!

Congratulations. My partner doesnt appreciate ESO. :/
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    HYYYPE!

Congratulations. My partner doesnt appreciate ESO. :/

I feel for you.... sometimes I have to encourage her to stay at her parents house that night(her mother is elderly) for the sake of me getting some quality ESO time late into the night lol
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

people will give various reasons as to why this happens, popular ones include
    • it's unfair to pc players to deley it - ignoring the fact that its unfair to console players to suffer the delay all the time
    • people claiming its sony & microsofts fault
    • people claiming the 2 weeks on PC gives zos the oppertunity to iron out the glitches & fix all the bugs - even though we will receive the very same piece of broken *** that was rushed out on PC, and while pc players will get their game fixed almost instantly - console players will have to wait another 2 months for the content they have bought to be fixed

but the simple FACT is that zos never has & never will give a *** about console players, which is why the only part of out game that works properly is the crown store!
    Bugs still present since introduction of game would like to have a word with you...

ok my wording is off - but *** it i was tired it should of been 'pc players will have certain bugs address almost instantly'

but ya know what - console still have those exact same broken elements despite the fact the original launch date was postponed by over a year!

we also have to deal with all the things that are 'fixed by using add -ons' for you lot which are just straight up ignored as an issue for console.... because PC have a work around so problem marked as resolved!
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Will it be available straight after maintenance?
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Hello!
    Could you help me with one question about the name of DLC.
    The word "horn" in this case refers to the animal horns (because the minotaurs) or horn because the smithy? (in russian "horn" is a part of smithy) Or a musical instrument or something else? Thanks.
    Head of Emerald Turtle
  • elderianmage
    elderianmage
    ✭✭
    Hah new DLC yet game engine is still crap... Who cares right? play at lag fps.