Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Balamath (Craglorn) Delve

FixedBlade123
FixedBlade123
✭✭✭
Okay ... so I'm one delve away from earning my "Lower Craglorn Cave Dweller" achievement. All I need to do is clear Balamath. Unfortunately, I can only find one of the 4 bosses that are supposedly in this delve. I beat a large Frost Atronach (Nomeg Z....) in the lower portion of a library. I'm also supposed to beat Fire Mage Linin, Frost Mage Porcia, and Storm Mage Iribia. I have already completed a quest called "Elemental Army" which someone told me is associated with this delve. There is one door that I see other players entering at will but I am not permitted to enter for some reason. I'm wondering if these bosses are behind that door and the game is glitching on me. I've looked all over the place for these bosses everywhere else and can't find them. I'm I screwed or is there a secret that I don't know about?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The three mages are all the way up in the NW corner. I will try to find a map and edit this post if I do.

Edit: Found a map. Look for the little red crown on the mini-map. That is where the mages are.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Edited by Hippie4927 on August 8, 2017 2:45AM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the boss that you summon by people pressing the buttons on the Ayelid column simultaneously part of clearing the dungeon still, or is it now an extra thing? (I think that was in Balamath, forgive me if I am wrong)
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    The three mages are all the way up in the NW corner. I will try to find a map and edit this post if I do.

Edit: Found a map. Look for the little red crown on the mini-map. That is where the mages are.

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks. That's very helpful!
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Is the boss that you summon by people pressing the buttons on the Ayelid column simultaneously part of clearing the dungeon still, or is it now an extra thing? (I think that was in Balamath, forgive me if I am wrong)

I forgot to mention that I did find that one too. He was pretty easy to beat. At first, I thought it was one of the bosses I was looking for but it didn't have one of the names on my list.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Just beat Balamath!!!! Yahoooo. I ended up getting 4 achievements all at the same time.
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, they hid those ones pretty well. ;)