Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
How are Demiprinces formed?
It is commonly held that the Daedra cannot create, they can only change and imitate. How, then, are they able to reproduce and create Demiprinces? I have a few theories, but nothing I can prove:
- A Daedric Prince took an existing embryo (or vestige, or other malleable mortal base) and warped it to be like them. Thus, the act of creation was performed by someone else.
- The Demiprinces aren't offspring in the traditional sense, but a sort of fragment that broke off and became a separate entity. (See: Umbriel)
- The Daedric Princes are sufficiently different from lesser Daedra that they can ignore the restriction.
- Daedra CAN create (they were et'Ada like the Aedra at one point, after all!) they just choose not to most of the time since it costs them power.
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works