The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can log into NA server but not the EU one where my account is.

Stephanie_ABT
Stephanie_ABT
✭✭
Hi everyone,

Massive problem here. For the last 30 mins I have been trying to log into the EU server, first I was getting connection time out but now I am getting an unexpected internal error has occured. Please contact help.elderscrolls online.com.

Just for the sheer fun of it i tried logging into the NA server and it worked....My account and all my dlcs, crowns etc are on the EU server.

Help please!!
Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
GM Guild Timeless Circle
Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • micsan
    micsan
    Me and a couple friends are experiencing the same issue, haven't tried logging on NA though.

We all play ps4 EU
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here now. I can login in NA server, but not in EU, where my account is. It gives me some "server timed out" and "unexpected internal error" problems.
  • Keshya
    Keshya
    Same problem here. It's Saturday night in Australia, and I've been looking forward to playing all week, and now this. US server works fine, EU server inaccessible due to "internal error" and "connection to server timed out" and "try again later". I don't want to try again later, I only have time now. Please fix ASAP!!!
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Unexpected error" on logging in for half of the day now.
    Very frustrating on a weekend!