The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioner writ quest bug

Reddmann
Reddmann
Soul Shriven
I got this provisioner writ quest to craft ( "Two-Zephyr Tea" ), but, sad to say it 100% ---->DOES NOT EXIST AT ALL <---- WTF, how are folks gonna complete this quest if the very quest item don't exist ???. I been to EVERY trade guild in the game, this recipe can't be found 100% NOWHERE. I do mean I want to EVERY zone and NOTHING. Please FIX this, THX.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All writ recipes...are for sale.... At the chef / brewers..... Been this way for nearly a year
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Reddmann
    Reddmann
    Soul Shriven
    THX, Beardimus for the info. It did work, I didn't know 100% or even think about going to a regular vendor. I was in Alikr desert and went to the chef in town he didn't have it, but, the Brewer right next to him did. I almost fell out of my chair, like really, I mean really a regular vendor had it, really, OK. I searched every guild vendor, while now that I know to look in towns too, I'll look there first, hahaha. But I do appreciate the info very very much, cool THX for looking out.

I don't know how to close the post so I'll let them do it..................
    Edited by Reddmann on July 31, 2017 3:22PM
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chefs dont carry drink recipes only food. vice versa for brewers