The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for a mature laid-back guild.

cresdolls
cresdolls
Soul Shriven
Hi there,

A little 'bout myself; Name is Cres. Currently living in Osaka, Japan and English is my first language. I take care of a household, am currently in the midst of in getting into the jewelry-making business and I work from home, hence there are times that I slack off and end up on the computer, telling myself that I'm just taking an hour break to do the daily dungeon which then leads to doing writs and all these other stuff I promised I wouldn't spend time doing. Yeah, I'm a slacker. It's terrible.

Anyhow. I'm turning 27 in a month and have been a complete lone wolf in the eso community. I just started to do a little pvp which made me realize that I wanted friends to play with. I have no eso friends. It's sad, seriously. I'm looking for a small mature guild, preferably with members above the age of 25. I only have one character which is currently at CP 166 (AD) and still consider myself a newbie. I'd like to think that I'm a quick learner so whatever advice is thrown my way, I'm certain that it'd help me improve. Besides from just wanting to group up with friendly people to do dungeons/trails/pvp, I also want to get to know more players, make friends, that sort of thing.

My ID is cresdolls in the game in case anyone might be interested in sending an guild invite? lols.