The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Queen's Own Rangers PC/NA (casual, social, crafting guild)

anadandy
anadandy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The Queen’s Own Rangers is a lowkey, all faction guild for mature (in attitude, not necessarily age) players of any level. If you're looking for a smallish guild who play to unwind, explore and have a good time, check us out. There's currently no activity requirement – we get it, most of us have FT jobs and families too.

QoR has been around since beta and we’re particularly New/Casual player friendly – always happy to help members figure out game mechanics/quests/etc. Also a great place to find a friendly group for running dungeons. We’re mostly PVE, though PVP members are welcome and we have an experienced PVP leader. We have Level 50 crafters in all areas.

QoR is roleplay friendly, but it is not required. Meaning if you RP, that’s awesome and if you don’t, just be respectful of those that do (and vice versa).

What we offer:
  • Casual, low pressure gaming
  • Crafting / research help - including furnishings
  • Non-judgmental place to test skills/group for dungeons
  • Guild Store for sharing extra loot with fellow Rangers.
  • Guild Hall - Hundings Palatial Hall
  • Discord server

Edited by anadandy on September 28, 2017 7:02PM
  • OhDraw
    OhDraw
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite! @OhDraw

Thank you!
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Invite sent! Also, I got a couple bouncebacks so if anyone requested an invite but didn't get one yet, let me know.
  • pizzacatt
    pizzacatt
    Can I grab an invite? @pizzacat
  • alcyonides
    alcyonides
    Soul Shriven
    heya! This sounds really ideal for me; I'd love to join! @alcyonides
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    alcyonides wrote: »
    heya! This sounds really ideal for me; I'd love to join! @alcyonides

Hey there! I sent an invite the other day - let me know if it didn't get there :)
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pizzacatt wrote: »
    Can I grab an invite? @pizzacat

Invite sent!
  • drextreme
    drextreme
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? This sounds like my sort of thing. @drextreme
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    drextreme wrote: »
    Can I get an invite? This sounds like my sort of thing. @drextreme

Invite sent! Hope to see you after maintenance
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Love the name of the guild! Mercedes Lackey reference?
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thank you! It's not, but I am a Mercedes Lackey fan :)
  • m0j0r1s1ng
    anadandy wrote: »

Thank you! It's not, but I am a Mercedes Lackey fan :)

it's a reference to a Canadian regiment called the Queen's Own Rifles, yes? Are you Canadian?
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not Canadian. The name is just something our guild master came up with back in beta - but he does know the Queen's Own Rifles :)
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jasales wrote: »

Sounds like you'd be a great fit - invite sent. Also, I've sent invites to everyone above this posting but a couple people mailed me saying they didn't get them, so if you're still waiting let me know and I'll resend. Thanks!

• maadstar
    maadstar
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I would love an invitation. This sounds like a great fit for me. @maadstar
  • krimsonnox
    Howdy,

I would like an invite. I am looking for a casual group that understands with the family and life and all i can't be on all the time for scheduled stuff. But i do play several times a week at least. PST mornings and late night. my character is DPS lvl 67. I have been playing almost a yr and have played mmorpgs since the 90's but im not very good at typing while fighting and i still haven't learned everything about this particular game. I just now am figuring out how guilds work. lol

I am happy to help others and team up for quests, dungeons or casual play and im trying to lvl up my crafting skills so i can make furniture.

So please send me an invite @krimsonnox

thank you kindly! ::tip oh the helm::
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maadstar wrote: »
    Hi! I would love an invitation. This sounds like a great fit for me. @maadstar

Hey, tried to send invite but got unknown user account- @maadstar ?
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @krimsonnox invite sent!
  • maadstar
    maadstar
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah it should be @maadstar .
  • maadstar
    maadstar
    Soul Shriven
    Try my character I suppose. Maadhealer
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try my character I suppose. Maadhealer

That worked! Invite sent
  • maadstar
    maadstar
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you but I logged in and don't see anything :/
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you but I logged in and don't see anything :/

I just tried again but getting account not found. :(
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, I was able to add @maadstar - let me know if you get it
  • squall248
    squall248
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I am interested in joining the guild. I'm not necessarily new player. Mainly on xbox with a 40CP magplar. Transitioning to pc and your guild strikes my interest. I have a new character level 7 (at timeof writing) khajit nightblade focusing on blacksmithing,and Clothier as well as woodworking. But the first two are my primary focus. Would love to get those up so I can be beneficial to the guild.

Message and or invite @preacher1945
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great! Invite sent - we can hook you up with decon items to get your crafting up.
  • jcf190b14_ESO
    jcf190b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there. I'm interested in joining if you still have spots open. I just recently started playing and I'm looking forward to playing a Warden in the upcoming expansion. I'm mostly just exploring and gathering and trying to get a feel for the game until then. Thank you!

@Fraxinus
  • Gnovakane
    Gnovakane
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a friendly casual guild.
    Just started on PC (was ps4).
    Invite please.

@Gnovakane
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Invites sent!
  • terribletishoe
    terribletishoe
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm brand new to ESO and was looking for a guild to help me get started. I think your guild is ideal for what I want. Thanks!

@terribletishoe