Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

About the Retail Version of the Imperial Edition

belowtwentyhz
belowtwentyhz
Soul Shriven
Hey guys, i am a huge fan of the ES series and ofcourse when TES came out i was one of the first to pre-order the physical collector's pack of the Imperial Edition (with the statue of M. Bal, the map etc.) i haven't been around for quite some time and now i see in my account, that there is only a version called "Tamriel Unlimited" and the Beta Test Server. i tried to redeem my imperial edition codes but it just won't work. Are my characters ok? and do my account has the imperial edition features in tamriel unlimited? Thanks a lot in advance. V
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try actually logging in? Tamriel Unlimited is just how they rebranded the game when it went Buy to Play.
  • belowtwentyhz
    belowtwentyhz
    Soul Shriven
    @dpencil1 i am downloading as we speak, so time will show. I have played Tamriel Unlimited aswell when it was first out, but i clearly remember that my account was aware of my imperial edition codes. now i just don't see them. i hope everything is still inside. :$
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure if something is messed up CS will help you get it sorted out. Just submit a support ticket if it seems wrong once you're logged in.