The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Green cooking recipes - what do you do with them?

• mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Deep_01 wrote: »
    Sell for 9g

Since they sell for next to nothing should you tack on a 1-2g fee to cover the listing?
  • Muramasa89
    Muramasa89
    ✭✭✭
    Auto-junked. I can't be bothered dealing with them.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vender trash
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sell it to the merchants or give away to newcomers. Same for some green furniture recipes.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 558, because I'm probably never going to get the Aetherial Ambrosia, Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia, or the Dubious Camaron Throne. That's like a million gold just to buy those three from guild stores.

Well the Dubious Camoran Throne recipe is from the Jester's Festival so if you're patient you can easily obtain one next April as ZOS usually repeats events. Aetherial Ambrosia is not too bad either since it just requires 250 vouchers from the Master Writ vendor which will take some time but definitely doable (I just spent 300 vouchers on the Ebony motif). Now the Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia is the toughest for sure, just gotta hope to get lucky looting a cipher. lol

Edited by Remag_Div on August 3, 2017 5:03PM
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Remag_Div wrote: »
    Well the Dubious Camoran Throne recipe is from the Jester's Festival so if you're patient you can easily obtain one next April as ZOS usually repeats events. Aetherial Ambrosia is not too bad either since it just requires 250 vouchers from the Master Writ vendor which will take some time but definitely doable (I just spent 300 vouchers on the Ebony motif). Now the Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia is the toughest for sure, just gotta hope to get lucky looting a cipher. lol

Trust me, I'm patient! I've been playing ESO since beta!
    NA - DC - DK - PC