✭✭✭✭✭
Which one yall think is better?

Hakkvild's High Hall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVolBIDvJcY

OR

linchal grand manor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vla4CZIrcJc

Im more of a Linchal Grand kinda guy.

Which one of these look good to you or are Yall waiting for...

gp_crwn_housing_coldharborplot_1x1.jpg

Coldharbour Surreal Estate!?!?!
****Master Healer...****
  • AlMcFly
    AlMcFly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Linchal Grand Manor better, as my taste is partial to that type of architecture and it's very sprawling, lots of space. I would never buy it though because the item limits are atrocious. I'll stick with my Strident Springs hideaway.
    Options
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    From the outside, they look like they'll have interesting-to-decorate smaller rooms, a staircase, some landings, etc. Then once in you're inside, they're just big boring rooms! Meh. My crowns are safe.

But I think they both look nice from the outside, and I can't wait to see what people do with the grounds.
    Edited by Elfbait on August 1, 2017 9:47PM
    Options
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely Grand Linchal. Reminds of of that one house quest from Oblivion in Anvil. Will be perfect for my Necromancer's lair
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
    Options
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the Imperial one, it's kind of boring imo(to each their own though), but they really dropped the ball on the Nord one's interior. I understand it's the dungeon boss room but c'mon...was it really so hard to copy Fallowstone Hall in Rift(also used in first TG quest and I believe a few other places)? It has (pretty much) the same outside and absolutely gorgeous insides including a few small cozy rooms, gorgeous second floor with wall-size window pretty much, a nice cozy hall etc...who the heck thought that people wanna pay 4 million gold for a house with ONE ROOM?>.<

I'm sure it makes for an interesting boss fight in a limited space, but this is not the recipe for a good house. Disappointment at its finest.
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They really should let us buy the Imperial manor in game with gold tbh, and price it at 10m instead cause it looks like all 3 manors combined.
    Options
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hakkvild's High Hall is a joke. I entered the "house", looked at the price(3m gold) and then proceeded to laugh my butt off.

Edited by Leogon on August 1, 2017 10:45PM
    Options
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Hall is not what I expected. In a bad way.

The Manor house I hate but the courtyard I love.

Passing on both. Wish we could preview the Coldharbour plot though.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
    Options
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if I had to choose just between the two, I would pick Hakkvild's High Hall. I love the privacy and view.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2290+
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lunchal is nice but certainly not worth the crown-only price tag. It's just the Shining Star Inn from Hollow City (that has been in the game since it launched in 2014) copy and pasted into a new location.
    Options
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    None of the above :s
    Options
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you kidding? Obviously Hakkvild's High Hall is amazing because it comes with a draugr barrow straight out of Skyrim. Can you acquire some draugr Deathlord to put in there and fight your houseguests?

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on August 2, 2017 1:04AM
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely waiting for that Surreal estate.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Falkrith hold is more like disappointment hold. the inside is just... incredibly underwhelming.

I did like the imperial manor, especially the grounds.. the grounds are FABULOUS. but.. it looks to be crown store exclusive AND larger houses in general are painful for me to decorate, so.. pass.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The put that Colovian Manor up on that cliff I'd been trying to climb to get out of bounds this entire time. xD
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really should let us buy the Imperial manor in game with gold tbh, and price it at 10m instead cause it looks like all 3 manors combined.

I agree. It is very disappointing that this is not an option. Not only will I not pay cash for the house, the fact it is unavailable for gold makes it less likely I will buy Zenimax products in the future.
    Options
  • Grumble_and_Grunt
    Grumble_and_Grunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

I agree. It is very disappointing that this is not an option. Not only will I not pay cash for the house, the fact it is unavailable for gold makes it less likely I will buy Zenimax products in the future.

Disgusting that ZOS prioritise pumping out houses for Crowns, but I can live with it, it's business no less. However past Crown Store houses were at least original and therefore production time etc all contributing to its price tag.

Linchal Manor however disappoints me that it is CS only. They're just branding assets already in game and slapping price tags on them, likewise with CS exclusive furnishings all whilst not even addressing the housing system as a whole:

- Item Slots are horrendous still no feedback on improving them
    - The terrible restrictions on Collectibles (Let me build a damn zoo! Let me place ALL my in game achievements!) and visitors
    - The absurdly designed housing editor that completely destroys any hope of decorating homes/guild halls together
    - Storage

Heck just do the last two simultaneously make a storage like feature WITHIN the house itself where multiple people have access to withdraw and place items from said storage like how any guild bank would perform, but make it in editor only. Make it so the owner is the only one allowed to physically take the items out the editor as items, but allow those with permissions to decorate have full access with those banked items within the editor including Crown Store furnishings.

Then make it so those who 'put away' do so into storage and that those who are into housing do not have to store their furnishings into other houses.

If some things are not possible or would involve a lot of time investment then communicate with us let us know what's up with housing beyond pushing CS sales with the system by making in game furnishing recipes bloody impossible to find!
    PC EU
    Fix Powerful Assault
    #3Qbiken
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have ESO+(and it's still not enough space)

I literally cannot understand how anyone without it can get enjoyment out of decorating their homes. :(

As far as CS houses go, I brought the Island, realised that with the current space limit I had no chance of decorating it to my personal satisfaction and it is now a very expensive storage facility!!

On a brighter note.....

I believe I may soon have a beach visible from space........

Pun fully intended! >:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are all very nice, but I like Hakkvild's High Hall the best. The house interior is neither here nor there for me, it's the surrounding courtyard that I love, Very Skyrim'ish. I would actually buy this from the crown store IF we had a decent increase in the number of furnishing items we could place. The current limit is just too frustrating. Even if the increase in housing space was a crown store item (like increased bank space), I would be happy and spend a good chunk of change for crowns to spend at the crown store (for Hakkvid's High Hall, furnishing space upgrade, furnishings ....).
    Options
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour estate. Fantastic an empty piece of land. Time to start making shed loads of daedric platforms to construct a zigguratt there.
    Options
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want both! :smiley:
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think you guys are over thinking this.

Hakkvild's High Hall is clearly meant to be a guild hall. Guilds that post pictures of their work tended to create two things. A crafting station mecca and test skelly/dueling coliseums. Hakk's is ready made to do both without having to build structures.
    Options
  • Aca2017
    Aca2017
    ✭✭✭
    Hakkvild's High Hall is clearly meant to be a guild hall. Guilds that post pictures of their work tended to create two things. A crafting station mecca and test skelly/dueling coliseums. Hakk's is ready made to do both without having to build structures.

I, too, am underwhelmed by Hakkvild's. Huge multi-story structure, most of which is inaccessible "empty" space.

It does seem likely that it is intended purely as a guild resource. Can't see any value in it beyond that.

I, too, will be saving my crowns/gold/whatever.

Options