The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

For all those of you who cry about cliff racer being undodgeable....

Maikon
Maikon
✭✭✭✭
2nva1b7.jpg
  • sly007
    sly007
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what this means. Cliff racer is undodgeable.
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    addon bug
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    It should be completely undodgeable, but there is 1 set that breaks that.
    Edited by Maikon on July 26, 2017 4:56AM
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a bug. The most annoying thing is trying to stay alive in a 1vX and having someone in the back spam cliff raced at you.
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blessed meridia.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Blessed meridia.

Which is a broken set as well ^^
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blessed meridia.

Not a dodge but a miss chance. But shouldn't his DMG counter show it as "missed" not dodged?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • nilldax
    nilldax
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Blessed meridia.

Not a dodge but a miss chance. But shouldn't his DMG counter show it as "missed" not dodged?

Should be a miss, like with cloaked skill. However there is MSA set that provides low chance of dodging (under special requirements) any next attack - Glorious Defender (?)
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep glorious defender. Each light attack has a 9% chance to let u dodge the next attack.
    Options
  • melloni_aleb16_ESO
    melloni_aleb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Blessed set
    DC|EP|AD EU .:. Claymore - all classes DK/Sorc/Nb/templar .: Retired :.
    DC NA server with 400 ping - DKs Vraccàs

Philosophy of the poor .: "What you cannot beat ..zerg him " :.
    Options
  • Sylosi
    Sylosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Just a bug. The most annoying thing is trying to stay alive in a 1vX and having someone in the back spam cliff raced at you.

Which is a fine example of why dodge is broken OP, it scales in a way shields, healing, etc do not.

If the game was sensibly designed with real balance and skill in mind (yeah I know LOL), then dodge would be fine, because you'd be able to dodge at most a couple of times and then have to wait a significant period before you could dodge again, so it would reward players who could use their dodge wisely to avoid powerful skills.

Except that isn't how it is in ESO because you can build dodgetard builds that can dodge multiple times, then have shuffle on top of that, and avoid ridiculous amounts of damage with zero skill gameplay.

Which is why cheese like Cliffracer is needed in this game to counter dodgetard cheese.
    Options
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylosi wrote: »

Which is a fine example of why dodge is broken OP, it scales in a way shields, healing, etc do not.

If the game was sensibly designed with real balance and skill in mind (yeah I know LOL), then dodge would be fine, because you'd be able to dodge at most a couple of times and then have to wait a significant period before you could dodge again, so it would reward players who could use their dodge wisely to avoid powerful skills.

Except that isn't how it is in ESO because you can build dodgetard builds that can dodge multiple times, then have shuffle on top of that, and avoid ridiculous amounts of damage with zero skill gameplay.

Which is why cheese like Cliffracer is needed in this game to counter dodgetard cheese.

Agreed.
    Options
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the game is saved and all is well! Hurrah!
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sylosi wrote: »

Which brings us to exactly HOW a medium armor build should defend itself. It neither has shields nor high mitigation. And healing through is therefor rather.. complicated. Vigor for 1-2k a sec, probably a rally here and there IF you use 2h.

While I tend to agree that this skills would be no problem in a perfectly designes environment, it is a problem on live since it hard counters each and every class on a MA build except stamblades (to an extent).
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on July 28, 2017 10:27AM
    Options
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's not a bug. Someone was wearing this set:

QuD1HUb.png

It makes every single piece of damage you output worthless. And I mean...

Every.

Single.

Thing.

dCpCxbp.png
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
    Options
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »

QuD1HUb.png

Every.

Single.

Thing.

dCpCxbp.png

Exactly, and anyone who complains about any skill being op, has never fought anyone wearing this ***. It even dodges EotS.
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maikon wrote: »

QuD1HUb.png

Every.

Single.

Thing.

dCpCxbp.png

Exactly, and anyone who complains about any skill being op, has never fought anyone wearing this ***. It even dodges EotS.

Guess I need to pick this up lol.

I thought it had a global cooldown meaning it proced only on one person?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Maikon on July 29, 2017 3:22AM
    Options
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    + malubeth, evasion, shield wall.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
    Options
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, for all those that don't know, evasion/shuffle works on pigeon also.
    Options
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, for all those that don't know, evasion/shuffle works on pigeon also.

I have always thought sarcasm is best when it is subtle ;)

I was pointing out a defensive scheme to use against wardens generally rather than "pigeons" exclusively.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

QuD1HUb.png

Every.

Single.

Thing.

dCpCxbp.png

Guess I need to pick this up lol.

I thought it had a global cooldown meaning it proced only on one person?

Yes, it does. It's useless for open world PvP because of that, but in a 1 on 1 fight it's absolutely broken. :D
    Options
  • Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's actually how blade cloak used to work, though I believe it went by a different name.
    Options