The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wardens Of Vengeance- New Guild Looking For Recruits NOOB FRIENDLY!!!!

DragonSoull
Welcome! Thank you for at least clicking on my post. Wardens of Vengeance is a new guild that was established today (6/15/17) Alliance is Daggerfall Covenant but is open to all!
I created this guild because i want to make new friends with active members and have fun nothing is serious with this guild we help new comers as well as Veterans I would like to get good groups together for questing dungeons and random Shenanigans. I help run 3 other guilds as an officer and have helped other guilds get up off the floor so i do know what i am doing as a guild master although this is my first time as one i have been learning what it takes to run a guild. I am hoping that people will join that are interested in meeting new friends and having fun.

The only requests that i have is that no one disrespect another member joking is ok but disrespect will not be tolerated. Below i have outlined the ranking system and what is to be expected from each rank. If you have any questions please feel free to comment and i will respond asap or if you would like an invite please drop your gt.

Looking forward to meeting you all and having epic adventures with you!!!!
GT: Mr DragonSoull
  • DragonSoull
    MASTER WARDEN- Guild Master has ultimate control of the guild oversees all aspects and members

WARDEN OF PEACE- The Warden of Peace is concerned with all aspects of PVE they are the go to person for anything related to PVE They have shown mastery of their main toon and have a thorough understanding of PVE related matters.

WARDEN GENERAL- The Warden General is Concerned with all aspects relating to PVP they are responsible for assigning Wardens of might with the acceptance of the Master Warden There will be at least 3 Warden Generals 1 for each alliance may have one as well for BattleGrounds but that is to be determined They have shown mastery in the arts of warfare and are the go to person for PVP related tasks.

WARDEN OF TRUTH- The Warden of Truth is a guild member who has shown promise and has been granted the first steps in becoming an officer in the guild they will be tested in all aspect to be considered for further promotion they are to be asked any question regardless if PVE or PVP also they are the in betweens of the higher officers when dealing with a problem and should be used as a first resource. Wardens of Truth are also sometimes known as Squad Leaders when they have proven themselves worthy of being a guild officer and the member notes will be updated in Blue if they specialize in PVP and Red for PVE

WARDEN OF MIGHT- The Warden of Might is a Guild member who has started to show prowess in PVP related matter and is being vetted by the Warden General for consideration into the officer ranks Wardens of Might are also those that the Warden of Peace has selected to begin being tested in realms of PVE Knowledge for possible consideration into the officer ranks. BLUE text will be used for those who are selected for Squad leaders and Red text for those selected as a PVE leader.

WARDEN ELITE- The Warden Elite is a guild member who has shown dedication to the guild above normal and is granted a few extra powers such as promoting members from Initiate to Adapt while possibly being given tests by the officers for consideration for future promotions.

WARDEN ADEPT- The Warden Adapt is a guild member who has been with the guild for at least 2 weeks and has shown that they are active in chat either text or voice, they are also actively engaging with other member of the guild.

WARDEN INITIATE- The Warden Initiate is a new Member to our ranks and has yet to show us that they are active or willing to help other members generally they will be promoted after 14 days or unless they have shown outstanding promise to the guild and an officer brings them up before the 2 weeks period.
  • DragonSoull
    We have gained a few member in the past day current count of accepted invites puts us at 4 members. If you would like an invite please inform me. Thank you.
  • DragonSoull
    Also we currently are using the Discord app for gamers for communication. Upon joining if you so choose please introduce your self as we are a multiple game clan. And join the Wardens of Vengeance forum.

https://discord.gg/SkK9J9f
  • lxTheDespairxl
    lxThe Despairxl
  • AlvinAwesome212
    Is there dues for guild store? Just cause im a noob and hoping to sell materials for a very cheap price. to save up for a house.

Thank you.

GT: AlvinAwesome212
    Name: AlvinAwesome
    Guild: The Lunar Collective
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
  • DragonSoull
    invites will be sent out and @AlvinAwesome212 we will be having due about 2 weeks after we get our 50 members dues have yet to be established and we have no store at the moment.
  • DragonSoull
    also you will not have to pay dues for store access untill we get a trader.
  • AlvinAwesome212
    Awesome! Thank you!!!
    Name: AlvinAwesome
    Guild: The Lunar Collective
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
  • DragonSoull
    We are still looking for new members! And are growing fast! Welcoming new and veteran players alike.
  • nick61987
    nick61987
    Gt: sirnick87
  • DragonSoull
    @nick61987 I'll be sending the invite as soon as I get back on have been in PvP all day just now taking a break.
  • johnnyzcake
    johnnyzcake
    Soul Shriven
    GT: JohnnyZ Cake
  • DragonSoull
    @johnnyzcake ill.add you as well when I get back on
  • Vladdy2727
    GT: xx Vladdy2727

thanks
  • DragonSoull