Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Torug's Pact + Maelstrom & Master Weapons

MalagenR
MalagenR
✭✭✭✭✭
Can anyone confirm if these weapon enchants are affected by infused or torug's pact? Thanks!
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the weapons are effected by infused, not tried them with torug so do not know for sure - but assume so
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the weapons are effected by infused, not tried them with torug so do not know for sure - but assume so

Am I correct in my understanding then that the VMA staff would make it so that light attacks do more damage if buffed by infused, but the spell dmg enchant retains the same value?

I would assume if Infused works then Torug also prolly works. Do you know exactly how that enchant works? Does it add that much spell dmg to my light attacks? How is it calculated? Any help is appreciated, thanks!
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have an infused 2H Maelstrom Sword and it has a higher weapon damage stat and a higher dot stat than my other 2H Maelstrom weapons - so I can definitely confirm that infused works.

But if Torug's Pact would add another 30% on top of that... oh boy.
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I understood how the damage fits into the calculation of a light attack. Is it a flat increase, does it get buffed by self buffs, etc.?
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MalagenR wrote: »
    Wish I understood how the damage fits into the calculation of a light attack. Is it a flat increase, does it get buffed by self buffs, etc.?

The way it is worded implies it is simply added damage so it gets buffed by anything that buffs your overall damage output
    (it does not state it adds spell damage to your attacks therefore stuff like major brutality or light attack modifier would not increase it)

Anyway, the active effect and the added spell damage (wep damage on other, stamina/magicka on master weapons) are enchantments so they are buffed too
    Edited by SodanTok on July 31, 2017 3:36PM
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow nice - need to start farming
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that VMA weapons are NOT affected by the Torug's pact buff:

Screenshot_20170731_224038.png

But that Master Weapons are buffed by the set:

Screenshot_20170731_224303.png
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems that VMA weapons are NOT affected by the Torug's pact buff:

Screenshot_20170731_224038.png

But that Master Weapons are buffed by the set:

Screenshot_20170731_224303.png

Interesting. Do you think it is a bug, or intended?
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugged most likely. They're both double enchantments. Though I do notice that the max magicka doesn't get the buff on the Master's staff. The actual damage bonus to a target was equal with Torug's on and with Torug's off, so it's not just a tooltip display issue.

@ZOS_GinaBruno please confirm if you get the opportunity, if this is bug or design.

The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugged most likely. They're both double enchantments. Though I do notice that the max magicka doesn't get the buff on the Master's staff. The actual damage bonus to a target was equal with Torug's on and with Torug's off, so it's not just a tooltip display issue.

@ZOS_GinaBruno please confirm if you get the opportunity, if this is bug or design.

Right @ZOS_GinaBruno any help here is greatly appreciated, this is really the key to a successful "Enchantment" build, the way Clever Alchemist is an "alchemist" build. Please let us know!