The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Bugs] new player homes

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
1. Coldharbour Surreal Estate cannot be previewed! (I was most excited about this one too!)
2. Cozy Fenside Cottage and Linchal Grand Manor: when you port in your character is facing the door to exit rather than facing inwards towards the yard/house.
3. Cozy Fenside Cottage: cannot enter/exit via the ocean-side door
4. Cozy Fenside Cottage: mist not movable (thought it should be since it is a new furnishing and all!)
5. Hakkvild's High Hall: can't enter gated room in crypt section. This is a tease!
6. Hakkvild's High Hall: 2nd floor balcony area is bad. The door only allows access to one side (and the door location wasn't that intuitive to me, lack of doors there in other Nord structures i think) and there is no collision for the railings at the ends of the balconies.
7. Linchal Grand Manor: the "Barn" should have an animal/mount friendly entrance, not stairs. A ramp maybe instead?
8. Linchal Grand Manor: the column-shrine structure in the yard needs stairs or to be lowered a bit as character has to jump to get onto it.

I was really excited about the houses but it kinda seems like we may only get Hakkvild's High Hall with the Update 15 launch. (which is less exciting) Since Lindel Manor is crown store exclusive (when it is released) and the Fenside Cottage says available during Witches Festival. Could we maybe get the Coldharbour house at Update 15 launch?
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was excited for the Coldharbour house too.

Hakkvild's High Hall could do with a different interior, the one in Nimalten in The Rift would be great, I think the building is called the Thane's Hall, but the exterior is slightly different. If not then the Mages Guild in Riften is the same building as Hakkvild's, and has a balcony that wraps all the way round and doesn't have those odd seating areas around the edge of the ground floor, the Mages Guild building also has a cellar which would be a great addition to such an expensive home.

screenshot to show odd seating areas in Hakkvild's

b5fQdk2.jpg

Linchal Grand Manor, I wasn't impressed with the paving in the walled garden, looks very sloppy, I also think if they're going to have crown only houses they should be unique with some new assets not just copies of existing

screenshot to show Linchal Grand Manor sloppy paving

Ckt1LQb.jpg
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is a door on the second floor of the main home structure of Hakkvild's which does not lead anywhere. On the other side of the door is the home's roof.

xDbhbc1.png
    Edited by LonePirate on August 1, 2017 5:12PM
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You forgot a bug with Linchal Manor: They forgot to include the option to buy with gold. -_-