The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Balance over PvP gear or not?

DeHei
DeHei
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,
welcome to another poll. Just want your statement for this.

I thought about the implementation from extremly strong PvP sets to get a good PvP balance. This would allow, that we dont need a seperation from PvE and PvP and could buff "weaker" classes more then "stronger". This sets would have 11-12 pieces and could buyable with alliance points (until 10 piecebonus every new bonus is stronger like that before, like a synergybonus. The 11&12 piece bonis are just something like weapondamage/spelldamage with weapons). I thought 3 setversions for each class (1for each armortype)and 6 for all to have enough diversity. We never need to talk about cancer builds, monstersets or other overpowered stuff..

Pls dont flame me, its just an idea ;)

What do you think about and its your opinion?

Edited by DeHei on July 31, 2017 10:09AM
DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
De Hei(Youtube)

Balance over PvP gear or not? 11 votes

Yes, for strong PvPsets to get a balance over gear.
27%
DeHeiKagheiGhost-Shot 3 votes
No, i like the actually "balance"
18%
TaonnorEtaniel 2 votes
I think we dont have balance, but there must be another solution
54%
ToRelaxLettigallEirellaDerraGreenSoup2HoTSubversus 6 votes
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But theorycrafting and testing builds is half the fun? And it's great sometimes running into peoples' crazy builds that work.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The OPs suggestion seems less about balance than just wanting stronger gear. The focus of the statement is getting stronger gear, mostly.

Don't really know why the answers in the poll are about balance.
    Edited by idk on July 31, 2017 6:01PM
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we dont have balance, but there must be another solution
    I agree with @NBrookus , theory crafting is one of the two reasons I play ESO and not SWTOR, other being that I don't have to subscribe to pvp.