The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Stam DPS sets in HotR

Kanar
Kanar
✭✭✭✭✭
With today's change to Leviathan, it looks like leviathan + lover mundus is about the same as current thief + spriggans. I prefer it this way because I'd rather swap gear than mundus, and pen is always useful while crit is not.
What stamina sets look interesting to you?
Edited by Kanar on July 31, 2017 6:26PM
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pen is only useful until you start over-penetrating. This can happen if the targets has major fracture debuff and the tank uses a crusher enchant.

Crits are always useful although at some points its better to raise other stats to make the crits hit harder ofc.

I think Leviathan + TFS with Shadow mundus could be an interesting combination, especially if someone in group runs NMG and/or Alkosh.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll definitively try a pure crit build with the change to leviathan. A khajiit NB should get nearly 100% crit chance, and with a lot of cp on crit damage and shadow stone it might hurt a lot.
    Dunno if it'll be BIS or nearby, but I'll definitively try.
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pen is only useful until you start over-penetrating. This can happen if the targets has major fracture debuff and the tank uses a crusher enchant.

Crits are always useful although at some points its better to raise other stats to make the crits hit harder ofc.

I think Leviathan + TFS with Shadow mundus could be an interesting combination, especially if someone in group runs NMG and/or Alkosh.

I was thinking of PvP when I said crit is not always useful. As a stamDK I don't have enough bonus crit damage to make it worth pursuing in PvP.

Leviathan is making crit build look fun, but I also want to try a build with raw weapon damage focus. StamDK has access to 37% increase to weapon damage (major/minor buff and med armor) with another viable damage focus mundus (lover) available instead of being forced into thief, I could try lover + pirates tatters + hundings (I always wear 1 crafted set...for style) and all weap dam glyphs on jewels then damage might be good enough. That's assuming I can get dubious throne drink recipe...which is expensive. Plus side is that pirates tatters is good for PvP as well so one less set to carry around.

Edit: I just go for "good enough," which for me is 20k DPS on target skel solo. If I get that then I prefer to add sustain, mitigation or utility. I don't run in an optimized trial group.
    Edited by Kanar on July 31, 2017 8:01PM