The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PSN/NA SERVER GUILDS = Raffling PSN???

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
i just heard guilds are raffling off PSN money! paying for trader? buying gold from your guild members!? uh oh...that doesn't sound like its legit with terms of service! mmm...WHY WOULD A GUILD NEED GOLD SO BAD????

what do you y'all think!? cheating or nah?
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fellow GM here ,The big thing is the Shotgun bids that happen after trader flip is the big way they flip these spots. But a few of us have been trying to shed light on the Trader Shenanigans. So Guild GM's are trying to stay away from using banks funds to purchase and flip spots to hide history from members. In its place PSN CODES are being used between the 2 GM's involved and no gold history will show in bank.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am learning much here! thanks @jazsper77 !
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daughter was in your guild she liked it. But she going to school in Spain this year so her gaming is on hold.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh! how cool! best of luck to her! :-) that is so cool to run in people you know.