The issues on the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of November 18:
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20,  6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20,  6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

That FEEL when you Die and respawn at a near Camp in your Longest and most epic defense ever..

Zordrage
Zordrage
✭✭✭✭✭
Loading screen.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah thats bums me out too
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard that if you get a loading screen and you put your ear on your screen you can hear the echoes of hundreds of pissed off people raging coming from inside it....
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoliru wrote: »
    I heard that if you get a loading screen and you put your ear on your screen you can hear the echoes of hundreds of pissed off people raging coming from inside it....

    Seems about right :/

    Loading screens are the worst
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on a serious note tough.

    this issue is here since release.... it seems like Devs gived up on fixing it tough....

    was there ever an update or patch where it was actualy non existent ?
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoliru wrote: »
    on a serious note tough.

    this issue is here since release.... it seems like Devs gived up on fixing it tough....

    was there ever an update or patch where it was actualy non existent ?

    Before the lighting patch I think it was decent
    Raising floors and lower ceilings by zos standards has created an iron maiden.
    No matter how well you played,when the game is over,the king and pawn go back in the same box.
    Be careful what you ask for from zo$, you always get punished.
    Call me toxic,your the one being slowly poisoned by greed.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno, always had them. They dont seem to be going anywhere :/
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was in a guild raid the other night, and for 8 times in a row when I died, didn't matter where, didn't matter how long between deaths, didn't matter where I "tried" to respawn....I got a load screen. I finally had to leave the group to play on my own. Being that I negate and heal it really let's my team down.

    ( Putting on my tin foil hat) it's almost like ZoS doesn't WANT to fix this. They want people to just die in PvP, and get us so mad that we just log off or leave. They want to cull the legions of PvP'ers so they can either have less lag...or get rid of PvP so they don't have to correctly balance between "it" and PvE anymore. It's really disgusting to still encounter this crap after 3 years still.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    Was in a guild raid the other night, and for 8 times in a row when I died, didn't matter where, didn't matter how long between deaths, didn't matter where I "tried" to respawn....I got a load screen. I finally had to leave the group to play on my own. Being that I negate and heal it really let's my team down.

    ( Putting on my tin foil hat) it's almost like ZoS doesn't WANT to fix this. They want people to just die in PvP, and get us so mad that we just log off or leave. They want to cull the legions of PvP'ers so they can either have less lag...or get rid of PvP so they don't have to correctly balance between "it" and PvE anymore. It's really disgusting to still encounter this crap after 3 years still.

    There are a number of folklore solutions to this which work 90% or the time.

    1) don't join group until you are within visual range of everyone.
    2) once in the group confirm you can see all members. If anyone is under the ground or you are under the ground for them run away out of visual range (think the distance between BRK keep wall and the back of BRK mine for example.) When you run back to the group confirm everyone is now visible.
    3) if you do get caught in an endless load screen (more than say 2m) then use task manager to close ESO.exe and log back in. You will not get kicked from cyro. NOTE: If you use Alt+f4 you will be kicked and have to queue again.
    4) if you experience login errors after a crash or disconnect set your view distance to 0 on your character sheet before trying to log in.

    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ @ZOS_BrianWheeler‌ @ZOS_JessicaFolsom maybe this helps you too?
    NA ~ Izanerys (NB/Templar/Sorc): Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi (NB/Sorc): Zerg Squad / Banana Squad
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    BAITED
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aren't long loading screens related to this?
    Hi everyone,

    We’d like to briefly explain what’s been going on with the North American server stability lately. In short, we’ve been getting hit with many repeated DDoS attacks (Distributed Denial of Service). When this happens, it floods our service and prevents you from being able to log in, stay connected, or even group properly. Sometimes they only affect a handful of players, and other times they can cause a much greater and widespread impact. Either way, it’s a frustrating situation.

    While we do have protection in place (which we obviously can’t discuss publicly), it hasn’t been enough. We’ve been working hard to implement additional security measures to make sure you’re able to log in – and stay logged in – whenever you want to play, and aren’t interrupted. We hope you understand why we’re being somewhat vague and not discussing specifics here. We take this issue very seriously, though, and are working hard to ensure everyone has the best experience possible.

    Thank you for your continued support and patience.

  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aren't long loading screens related to this?
    Hi everyone,

    We’d like to briefly explain what’s been going on with the North American server stability lately. In short, we’ve been getting hit with many repeated DDoS attacks (Distributed Denial of Service). When this happens, it floods our service and prevents you from being able to log in, stay connected, or even group properly. Sometimes they only affect a handful of players, and other times they can cause a much greater and widespread impact. Either way, it’s a frustrating situation.

    While we do have protection in place (which we obviously can’t discuss publicly), it hasn’t been enough. We’ve been working hard to implement additional security measures to make sure you’re able to log in – and stay logged in – whenever you want to play, and aren’t interrupted. We hope you understand why we’re being somewhat vague and not discussing specifics here. We take this issue very seriously, though, and are working hard to ensure everyone has the best experience possible.

    Thank you for your continued support and patience.

    No
    NA ~ Izanerys (NB/Templar/Sorc): Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi (NB/Sorc): Zerg Squad / Banana Squad
Sign In or Register to comment.