Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

please balance torug pact pack before the patch goes live

boaz733
boaz733
✭✭✭
u guys did so many great changes please don`t ruin it by overlooking this single set.
the video's below are just a few samples, at the current state of this set , every 1 will use it , it will be the new meta , and thus it will undo what u guys are trying to achieve in my opinion which is community innovation with a variety of different sets from different maps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzEREhBb4aQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c6vNVodKfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PoG-j6MVMU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAkvxEiWMvU

• Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is not the set . It is an issue about Infused being bugged . The cooldown reduction is not multiplicative like ZOS said on patch notes . That's why it is so OP in PTS . They just need to fix Infused affecting every other enchant you have and fix the cooldown calculation when Torug's and Infused being used together . I watched some of the videos you linked in your post . One of them even describes this bug .

My point is , set is not OP itself . It is the bugs that make it OP . Set is not working like it should be . If it is working like it should , it would be a mediocre set only .
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yeah, this will likely get changed. They stated that it's supposed to be multiplicative with infused.
    1iocumabn2df.png
    Item Sets
    • Torug’s Pact: This item set now reduces the cooldown of your weapon enchantment by 30% instead of one second, and is multiplicative with the cooldown reduction of the Infused trait.

It's either Additive right now
    4*(0.5+0.3) = 0.8 (80% reduction)
    Or they accidentally multiplied by 0.3 rather than 0.7 (1 - 0.3)
    4*0.5*0.3 = 0.6 (85% reduction)
    4*0.5*0.7 = 1.4 (65% reduction)
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on July 30, 2017 5:59PM
  • boaz733
    boaz733
    ✭✭✭
    my concern is that even after the bug fix, it will still end up as an extremely overpowered set ,
    and i wanted to raise that concern for the DEV's to be aware of, since it only takes 1 broken set to mass up a game.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    boaz733 wrote: »
    my concern is that even after the bug fix, it will still end up as an extremely overpowered set ,
    and i wanted to raise that concern for the DEV's to be aware of, since it only takes 1 broken set to mass up a game.

True...
    *Cough*selene before change*cough*

Darn the YouTube guys are quick in making vids, especially seeing as none of it will stay the same when it goes live
    Edited by Waffennacht on July 30, 2017 6:53PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    These builds are pretty OP live right now. I hope something gets changed beyond it proc'ing so much. Thanks for putting this together.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This game's balance was always all over the place. I can't wait till the next Elder Scrolls title is released so i can move on.
    PS4 NA DC
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This game's balance was always all over the place. I can't wait till the next Elder Scrolls title is released so i can move on.

Very constructive! (She said with sarcasm dripping from her voice)

Seriously though I would love to see some good weapon enchantment based builds utilizing infused and torug's but I don't want it to be broken the way it presently is on PTS. Hopefully ZOS will take notice and adjust.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Very constructive! (She said with sarcasm dripping from her voice)

Seriously though I would love to see some good weapon enchantment based builds utilizing infused and torug's but I don't want it to be broken the way it presently is on PTS. Hopefully ZOS will take notice and adjust.

cmkc1so7k0sc.gif