Maintenance for the week of October 3:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Reprisal - | raiding | friendly | end-game | training |
Edited by Araxyte on July 22, 2017 11:02PM
Friendly end-game raid guild looking for players with potential
Reprisal is a new raiding and end-game content guild looking for players with potential as well as dedication. Although experience in trials is greatly welcomed, our main focus is to recruit players with the potential to learn mechanics and work effectively under pressure. This includes being able to deal high amounts of damage or healing whilst avoiding deadly mechanics. So whether you're a skilled player with knowledge of solo and small group content or if you're ready to make the jump from normal to veteran trials, you will be greatly welcomed by Reprisal.
What we are looking for
- Damage dealers - 30K DPS self-buffed or 35K buffed under stress.
- Tanks - able to tank damage effectively without relying on a healer and being able to chain adds quickly.
- Healers - able to heal a large group, apply buffs and survive under stress.
- Friendly, active players with a positive attitude towards others and the potential to learn.
- We would prefer the completion of veteran maelstrom arena with a decent score of 400K+ although this is not a requirement.
- Must use discord, it's free and offers helpful features.
- Able to speak English.
What we have to offer
- Helpful advice on gear sets, builds, add-ons and interface layout.
- Theory craft debate.
- Well-managed discord server.
- No-death and achievement runs.
How to join
If you think Reprisal is the guild for you then leave a comment with your in-game name or contact @One-Ticked
in-game. The tests we will be running are highly flexible, therefore we will let you decide how you want to be tested whether it's a DPS test on a dummy or a run through a DLC dungeon with no healer. Showing a prestigious achievement such as flawless conqueror or having a very high score in any of the trials will get you an invite instantly. Note that we will help you improve in any way possible if you fail the test so that you can eventually pass it. Feel free to pop into our discord
May the deeps be with you
| All classes | PC EU |