The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help resolving double billing- Steam and Zenimax

WayAbvPar
WayAbvPar
Soul Shriven
My credit card expired before my renewal date on Steam. I got a message from Steam, and I entered the new expiration date. The next day I logged into ESO and discovered that my ESO Plus was no longer active (it had expired and not been renewed automatically). I tried to renew through Steam, but their servers were down (kept getting error messages). I then logged into my account at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/users/account and renewed for 6 months.

I logged in and played for a few hours. When I logged out, I saw 2 emails- 1 from Steam that they had renewed my ESO+, and 1 from Zenimax notifying me that my ESO+ had expired, or that it had been cancelled due to a Steam account renewal.

If you view my account, you can see I have 18400 crowns- I had 400 left, and got 18000 from my two 6 month renewals. Unfortunately, my Steam account shows that my subscription only runs through January 2018 (instead of July 2018). I want to make sure that I am not losing my 6 months that I bought from ESO. I am unable to log into the support site- I enter my username and password and click login, and it does nothing. I click signup and it takes me back to my account summary page.

I attempted to get help through Steam as well, but their automated system refers me back here, or tells me to ask for a refund, which it then refuses. I would just like a human being to acknowledge that I have an issue and give me an answer. I seem to have an issue that all the knowledge base articles and support daemons can't solve. Help!
  • WayAbvPar
    WayAbvPar
    Soul Shriven
    6 days later...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forums are mostly other players. For an issue such as billing, no one will be able to help you out here. Try sending a support ticket to the ESO Support. Either via in game with /help or here on the website.

If you get an automated reply, do not send another ticket. Reply to the original automated response.

As for the clicking log in part, turn off all adblockers/extensions and try. The log in button isn't clickable when using certain extensions. You could also try a different browser that has no extensions.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi @WayAbvPar - Just echoing what @MissBizz recommended (thank you!) Please submit a Support ticket via this page so we can assist you: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • WayAbvPar
    WayAbvPar
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you. The tip about ad blockers at least got me logged in to support.