The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Log-in and game play issues still happening!!

natefiaccob14_ESO
natefiaccob14_ESO
✭✭✭
When I am actually able to get in game I cannot teleport, use shrines, or use guild chat. Repair and restart do not work. Im at a loss right now.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be more helpful if you told us what platform you play on.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • natefiaccob14_ESO
    natefiaccob14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    It might be more helpful if you told us what platform you play on.

PC, NA sever
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With PC, make sure everything is right as rain with your internet provider & what not, make sure your PC has plenty of RAM (Random-Access-Memory) make sure there is nothing else running except for your game as having other applications open or even running in the background can affect your CPU usage which is what helps a bit with performance.

also, in the game itself, the number of other players in the same area as you could have a small to moderate+ impact on your games performance & that is pretty much it for me as I play ESO on console on the same server. (I do know a fair bit about the workings of laptops & iOS devices, but only to the extent of statistical analysis to ensure they run as smoothly as possible, if nothing works, consult your internet provider or other managerial source to help with your PC related issues.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Issues definitely Zos end on US PC Servers, no problems logging into PTS, however on Live:

PING RESULTS
    pinging: patcher.elderscrollsonline.com

Pinging a1092.d.akamai.net [23.1.242.9] with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 23.1.242.9: bytes=32 time=10ms TTL=59

Ping statistics for 23.1.242.9:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 10ms, Maximum = 10ms, Average = 10ms
    pinging: launcher.bethesda.net

Pinging launcher.bethesda.net [159.100.230.100] with 32 bytes of data:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 159.100.230.100:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
  • Pixlez_PC
    Pixlez_PC
    Soul Shriven
    Ok buddy was having same issue going on two days now, logs on then shortly after kicked to logon screen. He tried to port but never wold move him. He tried repair, reinstall, firewall, antivirus tweaks, you name it.

The fix we figured seems to be a result of some type of sync issue.
    1. I traveled to his location and had him quickly invite me to his group before he crashed since I could never see his character as registering online. The group took and he crashed once.
    2. He then logged back in and could only see me moving and not other players around him.
    3. I then started a duel with him, so far so good no crash..however anytime we moved more than 15-20 meters apart his character started fading like Michael J Fox in back Back to the Future.
    4. He then followed my character out of town to another wayshire then attempted to travel to me. His travel took and was successful and stayed logged in.
    5. I then traveled to another location via wayshire and he attempted the same and all worked. We then broke group and attempted several hops and some combat, his account is working again without issue.
    6. We are now back at my house on the deck drinking some digital alcohol celebrating, hope this helps someone or offers insight to the root of this problem.
    7. Dardo
      Dardo
      Soul Shriven
      It's still happening for me. All was fine until sometime early yesterday morning. Since then, sometimes I can play with no issues, and then I can login an hour later and it will drop me to login within seconds of getting into the game. And then after a few tries I take a break for an hour or more, and it will maybe work, maybe not. Not sure how these can possibly be related but it seems that the issue started when they started the maintenance on the other platforms yesterday. Server issues have persisted since this game started; it's really starting to get old...sigh.