Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling up ranks

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
How quickly do you rank up in cyrodil and what is the last rank level please ?

Also what is the best way to make the most of earning ap to gain rank

Best Answers

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last rank is 49 .... ap ap and more ap ... need accrue a little over 64mil ap to get to rank 49
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 27, 2017 4:58PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Answer ✓
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    last rank is 49 .... ap ap and more ap ... need accrue a little over 64mil ap to get to rank 49

Thank you ... I like answers like this simple to the point

One last question if I may ... Is my ap earned lessened if I play in a guest campaign rather than my home

My current home is 30 day vivec but I switch guest depending on who I play with

not to my knowledge ... only thing that is negated is ap toward leaderboard ... ull still get ap and rewards ... just not the leaderboard for the guest campaign
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Answer ✓
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How quickly do you rank up in cyrodil and what is the last rank level please?

Google "ESO PvP Ranks" and click the first link.
    Also what is the best way to make the most of earning ap to gain rank

See here: https://darkelves.com/making-ap.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There are 50 ranks.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you ... I like answers like this simple to the point

One last question if I may ... Is my ap earned lessened if I play in a guest campaign rather than my home

My current home is 30 day vivec but I switch guest depending on who I play with
  • DeviousCat
    Campaign dosen't matter, you level from AP and nothing else, and there are 50 ranks.

I believe there is an add-on called PVP ranks that is really helpful.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeviousCat wrote: »
    Campaign dosen't matter, you level from AP and nothing else, and there are 50 ranks.

I believe there is an add-on called PVP ranks that is really helpful.

Ps4 so no add one, no minimaps no mage book finders no skyshard finders

It's all done the old fashioned way ... Google pic search
  • Keiryan
    Keiryan
    ✭✭✭
    Rapid regen, caltrops.
    Watch for defense ticks. Rapid maneuvers to make it to keeps that are about to flip.
    Get the ap buff.
    Spam crystal blast if you're Hskbret.
    Keiryan / Yuluka / Keir Jong-Un
    Glorious Leader of North DC and The K-Hole
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to know the secret to gaining AP, ask @Quantum_V . Legends say he is still at black boot mine to this day.
    Edited by CyrusArya on July 27, 2017 8:51PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos