The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Any tips for sorcerer PVP pet build?

PlautisCarvain
PlautisCarvain
✭✭✭✭
Gear, cp, skills, rotations etc... anything could help! Thank you guys!
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    Put a pet on your bars
  • PlautisCarvain
    PlautisCarvain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Put a pet on your bars

Dude are you jealous or what? Stop commenting mean things on my threads :/
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really learn use terrain to your advantage. You will be limited on available moves and will be extra reliant on positioning. Be careful, be strategic.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PET sorc are not so great in PVP. One CC and the pet is useless for the full fight, occupying 2 skills (1 on each bar) for nothing

Id replace them with burst skills for optimal performance.

If you like running pet then enjoy them :) But cant help you with that. I dont like them :)
  • PlautisCarvain
    PlautisCarvain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    PET sorc are not so great in PVP. One CC and the pet is useless for the full fight, occupying 2 skills (1 on each bar) for nothing

If you like running pet then enjoy them :) But cant help you with that. I dont like them :)

You never ran pet eh? It's very powerful when you learn how to use them
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I am sure we are all very curious how your supposed to use them.
    My pets kept disappearing and reappearing, no idea where they were half the time. Usually they were off attacking some random player by themselves.
    They never attacked what I wanted them too. Constantly using pet command and heavy attack to direct them ended up being a hassle.
    The damage they did was minimal.

I have to agree that burst skills are a much better use of a skill slot.

Edited by Myyth on July 27, 2017 2:13AM
  • PlautisCarvain
    PlautisCarvain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Myyth wrote: »

Well I am sure we are all very curious how your supposed to use them.
    My pets kept disappearing and reappearing, no idea where they were half the time. Usually they were off attacking some random player by themselves.
    They never attacked what I wanted them too. Constantly using pet command and heavy attack to direct them ended up being a hassle.
    The damage they did was minimal.

I have to agree that burst skills are a much better use of a skill slot.

Where pet sorc get it is in 1v1, not when there's a lot of people, that's normal
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're trying to know of a setup to use for the event occurring currently, I personally used: 5pcs. Vicious Death, 3pcs. Willpower, and 2pcs. Engine Guardian. All of which of course being complimented with a Maelstrom's Inferno Staff and Maelstrom's Restoration Staff. And a nice increase magicka and stamina resource poison on the inferno, and magicka drain on the resto'. Using the setup mentioned above, I was able to acquire the "Star-Made Knight" title on my MagSorc with relative ease.

Edit: I mentioned the wrong monster set. It was Engine Guardian that I used. Not Llambris.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on July 27, 2017 2:27AM
  • PlautisCarvain
    PlautisCarvain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    If you're trying to know of a setup to use for the event occurring currently, I personally used: 5pcs. Vicious Death, 3pcs. Willpower, and 2pcs. Llambris. All of which of course being complimented with a Maelstrom's Inferno Staff and Maelstrom's Restoration Staff. And a nice increase magicka and stamina resource poison on the inferno, and magicka drain on the resto'. Using the setup mentioned above, I was able to acquire the "Star-Made Knight" title on my MagSorc with relative ease.

Ok... where je necropotence?
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're trying to know of a setup to use for the event occurring currently, I personally used: 5pcs. Vicious Death, 3pcs. Willpower, and 2pcs. Llambris. All of which of course being complimented with a Maelstrom's Inferno Staff and Maelstrom's Restoration Staff. And a nice increase magicka and stamina resource poison on the inferno, and magicka drain on the resto'. Using the setup mentioned above, I was able to acquire the "Star-Made Knight" title on my MagSorc with relative ease.

I didn't use Necropotence, because I didn't use a pet build. I don't follow the meta. I may use a pet build outside of PvP, and when I'm doing everything in a PvE environment. But even then, it's not the same rehashed build that everyone uses. I personally find that I have more success using what I am comfortable with, after testing things personally. Therefore in doing this, I personally would never bring a pet build of any kind into Cyrodiil. But, others may disagree and advise the opposite.
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for gear:
    1. necropotence is a must for beefy shields for yor pets
    2. grace of the anchients with magicka recovery glyphs
    3. any 2 piece monster set you like 1 medium and 1 heavy for undaunted mettle passives . shadowrend compliments the build. or you can run engine guardian, infernal guaridan, or maw of the infernal
    4. infused for armor big pieces, divines for small pieces. all magicka glyphs
    5. fire staff / resto staff ( master weapons with poisons for more magicka or us any staff with your choice of enchants)

for cp:
    2. max out bastion for better shields
    3. invest heavily in elemental expert.
    4. balance out spell erosion, elf born, and mighty
    5. balance points in hardy, elemental defender, and iron clad
    6. invest heavily in arcanist
    7. balance green tree between siphoner, and the dodge break free cp

Mundus Stone:
    1. mage

Food
    1. witchmother's brew

Potions:
    1. spell crit, unstoppable, resotre magicka (namira rot, culombine, womrwood)
    2. stealth detect, unstoppable, restore magicka (corn flower, culombine, wormwood)
    3. Invisibility, speed (blue entola, blessed thistle, namira rot
    4. always carry a stack of each of these potions. stealth detect is great for nightblades, the spell crit one is used for any non-nb classes, and the invisibility speed potions is used to escape if you get overwehlmed.

Race:
    1. High Elf is best
    2. alternative breton or dunmer

front bar skills: fire staff sharpened ( master staff or use oblivion enchant or absorb magicka enchant)
    6. crystal frags
    7. twilight matriarch
    8. volatile familar
    9. daedric prey
    10. crushing shock
    11. ultimate: greater storm atronach

back bar skills: resto staff infused ( master staff or use shield enchant or absorb magicka enchant)
    1. ball of lightning
    2. twilight matriarch
    3. volatile familar
    4. harness magicka
    5. hardened ward
    6. ultimate: life giver or ice comet

rotation:
    1. apply hardened ward, light attack proc shield, harness magicka, bar swap
    2. daedric prey, light attack, volatile familiar, crusing shock, cast frags on proc, bar swap 5 seconds or when shields are low
    3. rinse and repeat
    4. use storm atronach toward the end of your rotation for burst and to catch perma blockers off guard. or cast atronach in order to replenish resources as most players will just run away
    5. use ice comet toward the end of your rotation for more burst potential or use life giver for emergencies

Pros of pet sorc:
    1. good for solo roaming play
    2. good damage, not the best but pretty good
    3. great defense

Cons of pet sorc:
    1. not good for group or zerg play
    2. zerging can cause pets to disappear
    3. no sustained healing but good burst heals
    Edited by Gothren on July 27, 2017 2:58AM
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's what I use. It works quite nicely!

MagSorc PVP Build:

Main Bar - Lightning (poisons) Julianos
    Hardened Ward
    Crushing Shock
    Crystal Frags
    Mage's Wrath
    Inner Light
    *Destro Ulti

Back Bar - Lich Restoration
    Healing Ward
    Harness Magicka
    Mines
    Streak
    Haunting Curse
    *Absorption Field (morph of Negate) Ulti

5 Julianos (Infused chest/legs & 2 small impen/staff)
    5 Lich (3 jewelry & 1 small impen/staff)
    Head/Shoulder: Infernal Guardian
    5-1-1 working around monster weights
    Tri-Stat Food (for stamina)
    Immovability Potions
  • PlautisCarvain
    PlautisCarvain
    ✭✭✭✭
    DreamClown wrote: »
    Here's what I use. It works quite nicely!

MagSorc PVP Build:

Main Bar - Lightning (poisons) Julianos
    Hardened Ward
    Crushing Shock
    Crystal Frags
    Mage's Wrath
    Inner Light
    *Destro Ulti

Back Bar - Lich Restoration
    Healing Ward
    Harness Magicka
    Mines
    Streak
    Haunting Curse
    *Absorption Field (morph of Negate) Ulti

5 Julianos (Infused chest/legs & 2 small impen/staff)
    5 Lich (3 jewelry & 1 small impen/staff)
    Head/Shoulder: Infernal Guardian
    5-1-1 working around monster weights
    Tri-Stat Food (for stamina)
    Immovability Potions

Thank you but I'm talking about pet build xD
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my... Pet builds are still all the rage it seems. Even though folks have been using them since ESO has been a thing. Nowadays people are acting like Necropotence and pets are the freshest thing to hit Tamriel...

I tried to give you a much more consistent setup, but if you truly must use pets...

Sets:
    - 5pcs. Necropotence
    - 3pcs. Willpower
    - 2pcs. Infernal Guardian
    - 1x Maelstrom Restoration Staff (with poison)
    - 1x Maelstrom Destruction Staff (with poisons)

As for skills, just go with whatever you want. Although I'd personally make sure to use Volatile Familiar and the twilight that heals. Especially if you plan on solo'ing. You can also take the cheese a step further, and use the Daedric mines all around you morph and just heavy attack obliterate your opponents with proc'd C-Frags and Crushing Shocks in there as well. With a hint of curses to even further GG your opponent.

Edit: Be aware that in using this setup, you will undoubtably make a LOT of folks annoyed and angry. Be it in open world PvP, Battlegrounds, or duels. Especially duels. It's the ultimate cheese.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on July 27, 2017 3:06AM
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't use Necropotence, because I didn't use a pet build. I don't follow the meta. I may use a pet build outside of PvP, and when I'm doing everything in a PvE environment. But even then, it's not the same rehashed build that everyone uses. I personally find that I have more success using what I am comfortable with, after testing things personally. Therefore in doing this, I personally would never bring a pet build of any kind into Cyrodiil. But, others may disagree and advise the opposite.

???

Virtually no one use pet build in cyro, pets are all the rage in PVE but from my Pvp outings let me tell you virtually every sorc is not a pet sorc.

Think you got it backwards :smile:
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • PlautisCarvain
    PlautisCarvain
    ✭✭✭✭

???

Virtually no one use pet build in cyro, pets are all the rage in PVE but from my Pvp outings let me tell you virtually every sorc is not a pet sorc.

Who cares if not a lot of people use pets? Let's go boy, be like everyone and you will never be unique and no one will remember you;)
  • PlautisCarvain
    PlautisCarvain
    ✭✭✭✭

???

I can tell you that pets are very nasty in 1v1, I'm cp 530 and I rekt cp 630 everyday
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @PlautisCarvain
    Sorry you've gotten a lot of junk responses here. Only one decent build suggestion. Anyway, as a long time pet Sorc experienced in both pet and non-pet PvP, I'll tell you what I'm running. I prefer no-CP, and mostly run BGs, so I won't mention CP allocation.

Gear:
    5 Necropotence + 5 Lich. You can either run 1 monster piece to keep both sets active all the time or have Necro on front and Lich on back. In either case, use a Necro flame staff on the front with a WepDmg glyph and a Lich lightning on the back bar (there is a named sharp lightning staff that Nerieneth drops in CoH2 that's easy to get) The enchant or poison on the back bar is up to you.
    If you run 2 monster, choices are: Infernal Guardian, Bone Pirate, Engine Guardian, Maw of the Infernal, Shadowrend

Abilities:
    1: Cfrags, Crushing Shock, Familiar, Matriarch, Endless Fury, Shooting Star
    2: Ele Drain or Harness Magicka, Daedric Prey, Familiar, Matriarch, Ward (either Hardened or Empowered), Energy Overload
    OL: Power Surge, Boundless Storm/Mines/Dark Deal or Conversion (flex), Familiar, Martiarch, Harness Magicka

Rotation:
    Buff with Power Surge, Boundless, Harness
    Familiar, Ele Drain, Ward, Prey
    CShock 3x or 2x + Shooting Star
    Endess Fury
    Cfrags

This rotation will melt anyone that gives you the chance to pull it off. The last Familiar pulse that stuns (which no one anticipates) will hit just before Prey, Cfrag, Shooting Star, and Fury all hit at the exact same time.

This is an example of the end of the rotation on a target dummy:
    Best_PVP_hit_on_Skeleton.jpg

All of that hits within a 2 second window. As a disclaimer, I believe this screencap was with Necro/BSW before it got nerfed. BSW is nice for burst but gives you no sustain support, so I eventually dropped it for Lich. Still though, the combo is powerful enough to vaporize almost anyone. The challenge is getting it off unhindered. So it's a good idea to pop an Immovability pot just before starting the combo.

I like having Ele Drain on my back bar lightning staff so I can get the 8% AOE damage boost from the destro passive. I like doing lightning heavy attacks into balled up teams as I drop a Shooting Star on them. If I need more survivability I may drop it for Harness if my opponents tend to put more pressure on me than I can handle.

The biggest drawback to this build is crappy stamina. Do what you want to try to mitigate that: tri-food, stam pots, Dark Deal, or just suck it up and expect to get killed for being out of stam every once in a while. Also, since I don't fit Streak on my bar, I'm less mobile than my non-pet build. You can stand your ground better as a pet sorc, but you will usually die if outnumbered 3+v1. Again, that's something you may just want to accept, or drop something from my suggested abilities for Streak. I just can't justify losing any of them for it.

I often run Witchmother's Brew and the Thief stone, but you can do as you like.

Hope this helps!

Edited by dpencil1 on July 27, 2017 4:35AM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You must be good at jolks, pets dying frequently & easily in PVP. They do not even heal themselves.

They take two slots and if died then difficult to resumon!

May be 1% pve sorcs run sometime pvp
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't.

Pets will always be either overpowered or useless.

Just by virtue of them being pets, any time they even approach being useful, the community will have a collective freakout and get them nerfed. For the brief period of time they actually work, you'll get constant hate for running cheese. Then, as soon as they go back to useless, you'll start getting the hate from your own side for your crap build.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmmmm, i almost never see pet builds on the main ps4/na map...

occasionally, I'll see one of them matriarchs floating around the tops of keeps cuz some pve'r is afk trying to get whatever d-tick AP they can...

I've tried pets before in cyro...from what I can remember they don't mesh real well with a stealth game in cyro...

solo player, so - stealth is key...

not saying it couldn't work...just don't see it very often...

when I do - makes me smile :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭

???

And here you are wrong my friend.
    Pet bulids for solo/small group play are absolutly OP in cyro is just different than a normal shield stacking build.

My set up at the moment.
    5 Necropotence
    5 warmaiden (frags and the curse massive damage buff)
    1 infernal guardian

Front bar

Curse, fragments, cursing shock, ward and healing pet. Meteor ulti

Back bar

Streak, Surge, dark conversion, minefield, healing pet. Resto ulti

Massive magika pool at 47k ( massive shield)
    23k health in cyro
    15k stamina

Really good for solo play
    Signature

• NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try playing a class that requires skill? Stam sorc if you are hell bent on sorc
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to play at a high level against skilled players you'll need stamina to break CC. Run necropotence and amberplasm with a 1 piece monster set that does +magicka like infernal guardian or grothdarr. You will be easy AP for talented nightblades and DKs if you don't.
    Next patch you might be able to get away with running the Stam regen mundus and using @champ4tw's build. No reason to run lich on a pet sorc when you can just dark deal your way into magicka, not that you'll need to very often if you're altmer.
    Edited by Thogard on July 27, 2017 9:29AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    Try playing a class that requires skill? Stam sorc if you are hell bent on sorc

StamSorc requires skill...? Hurricane implosion requires skill...? Word? Lol. Maybe before all of the ridiculously strong buffs StamSorcs got. I would agree with you without a doubt. But nowadays...? Bruh, are we even playing the same game?
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on July 27, 2017 10:13AM
  • MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    Don't feel you have to go light for a magicka build. 5 heavy is fun (remember you can craft sets at any weight and there are plenty of craftable magicka sets.)

Definitely go 5/1/1 for Undaunted passive, but if you can make your chest piece heavy and go for light/medium on your monster set. That extra smidgen of armour will only save you from death in a tiny, tiny fraction of cases, but there's no penalty for dressing this way so why not take every advantage available?
    Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't feel you have to go light for a magicka build. 5 heavy is fun (remember you can craft sets at any weight and there are plenty of craftable magicka sets.)

Definitely go 5/1/1 for Undaunted passive, but if you can make your chest piece heavy and go for light/medium on your monster set. That extra smidgen of armour will only save you from death in a tiny, tiny fraction of cases, but there's no penalty for dressing this way so why not take every advantage available?

Heavy is bad for magsorc. Its really harsh on sustain, buffs healing and resists (neither which really matter when you have a shield up). And compared to light, you're losing a lot of pen, crit and cost-reduction. Light really is much better.

Anyways - I'm not toally sure if the Op is talking PVP or PVE - but here's by current (weird) PVP pet build.

5 necropotence/5 Shacklebrekaer/1 max mag monster

Front bar = 2-hander, sharpened

back bar = Bow, infused with spell dmg glyph

Food = Witches thingy for health/mag/mag recov

Mundus (I usually go mage, but this wonky build with no resto heavy attacks needs atro)

Bars:

2-hand:
    wrath/Frags/Hardened/Matriarch/Inner Light Ulti=flex - usually meteor

Bow
    curse/frags/harness/Matriarch/Streak Ulti = Overload

Overload
    surge/defensive rune/Hardened/Matriarch/Rapids

Playstyle..
    Plays as per DW. 2-hander gets the same weapon dmg as DW. Heavy Wepaons passive gives the same damage boost as Twin Blade and Blunt...

Start on back bar with light attack (to proc enchant), curse/barswap
    Front bar for wrath/frags timed to burst. Using inner light if I want to empower.

I have shields always bound to 3 regardless of which bar I'm on (helps when laggy)
    Frag is double barred to get more procs.

Pet is kept on passive for everything BUT 1v1. Its basically a stat-stick and burst heal.

Bow is for the major expedition passive on dodgeroll (haven't unlocked it yet though.. still levelling that line). I tend to use a few well-fitted pieces too and spend CP on making dodging cheaper.

Gives me 50k mag
    22k health
    13.5k stam
    2k mag recov
    750 stam recov
    2800 spelldmg (buffed)
    Around 45% crit (can't remember)

I have loads of variations though, with DW/resto, swapping shacklebreaker for other sets etc.. But having fun with this one right now. I keep thinking of running hurricane to *really* confuse people.

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

Heavy is bad for magsorc. Its really harsh on sustain, buffs healing and resists (neither which really matter when you have a shield up). And compared to light, you're losing a lot of pen, crit and cost-reduction. Light really is much better.

Anyways - I'm not toally sure if the Op is talking PVP or PVE - but here's by current (weird) PVP pet build.

5 necropotence/5 Shacklebrekaer/1 max mag monster

Front bar = 2-hander, sharpened

back bar = Bow, infused with spell dmg glyph

Food = Witches thingy for health/mag/mag recov

Mundus (I usually go mage, but this wonky build with no resto heavy attacks needs atro)

Bars:

2-hand:
    wrath/Frags/Hardened/Matriarch/Inner Light Ulti=flex - usually meteor

Bow
    curse/frags/harness/Matriarch/Streak Ulti = Overload

Overload
    surge/defensive rune/Hardened/Matriarch/Rapids

Playstyle..
    Plays as per DW. 2-hander gets the same weapon dmg as DW. Heavy Wepaons passive gives the same damage boost as Twin Blade and Blunt...

Start on back bar with light attack (to proc enchant), curse/barswap
    Front bar for wrath/frags timed to burst. Using inner light if I want to empower.

I have shields always bound to 3 regardless of which bar I'm on (helps when laggy)
    Frag is double barred to get more procs.

Pet is kept on passive for everything BUT 1v1. Its basically a stat-stick and burst heal.

Bow is for the major expedition passive on dodgeroll (haven't unlocked it yet though.. still levelling that line). I tend to use a few well-fitted pieces too and spend CP on making dodging cheaper.

Gives me 50k mag
    22k health
    13.5k stam
    2k mag recov
    750 stam recov
    2800 spelldmg (buffed)
    Around 45% crit (can't remember)

I have loads of variations though, with DW/resto, swapping shacklebreaker for other sets etc.. But having fun with this one right now. I keep thinking of running hurricane to *really* confuse people.

And light is really bad for surviving. Heavy is another option, nothing more. Lots are running it since Morrowind.
    Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't give you any advice regarding the actual build other than yes, use necropotence and use seducer as your other set, and when you decide to cast the atro, don't cast it on your enemy, do it on yourself, then stay under it/ behind it.

The size of the atro will make so that people won't be able to target you, and shoot the atro instead. if you practice it you can effectively use the atro as a portable LoS device, like a tree or a rock. Melee builds will probably still be able to target you, so only really effective against ranged.

While doing that, curse, frag, wrath, win.

I'm fairly sure I've never been killed by a pet as they are rather easily outmaneuvered or killed, so I would advice you to still follow the regular curse/frag/wrath burst combo, even if you use pets.

The main issue concerning pets is mobility. Once you begin the fight, you're not really mobile with pets, and having a pet killed means you have to recast it, thus losing magicka you would otherwise use for hardened ward/harness/healing ward, so... you should probably practice around that, make sure to get good mobility, as mobility is the real skill you need to master to survive in PvP.

The twilight is probably meh, as you will lose 4 slots, which you kinda need. If I were to make a pet build I would go with just the scamp and the atro and use healing ward or surge for healing.

Hope this helps, have a good day.

Edited by Aisle9 on July 27, 2017 11:06AM
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm liking just the standard setup with Julianos and Necro with Llambis. Skillwise.. just the standard: Liquid Lightning, Elemental Blockade, Crystal frag, Mage's Wrath (or Endless Fury), Crushing Shock. That's pretty much all you need for a sorc with a Daedric. Ehh, maybe throw on a Haunting Curse or Encase (forget what the morph is) for a bit more flare. Oh, don't forget the Hardened Ward/Empowered Ward.
    Put a pet on your bars

Actually, put your pet (Daedric) on both bars.